Reviews for Afternoon Naps
Cute
skadoo chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
cute
Thisissocliche chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Love it! (cackles evilly)
Corporal Eggbox chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Aww, cute, and strange to see a Janeway story not incorporating filth or violence from you! I wonder who took the photo? I'd like to see a J/7 babysitting story from you, you have the right tone for it. Think of the comedic possibilities!
Biggest-Baddest-Wolf chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Hm... now how'd this one slip past me until now?

Ah well, in any case, for such a short piece there's an amazing level of "build-up" in the way that this short piece manages to get the old "anticipation"-juices flowing.

And now that I'm starting to sound like an old fart, I'll just head off, but not before adding that it's an excellent bit.
Gabriella Janeway chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I loved it. It is so cute.
DianeB chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Yup, definitely just plain aDORable, - didn't know you had it in ya. ;) *Excellent* narrative, very descriptive. Minor nits: Though it doesn't matter much to this sweet little story, I'm pretty sure Janeway's not the eldest. Plus I think maybe you should change the last line from "They'd never live it down," to "She'd never live it down," as Miral probably wouldn't care who saw the photo. Otherwise, it's total "Aw."
caiusbritan chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
loved it. wish you would write more about the two.
rainangel1984 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
very cute, please continue, it doesn't seem like that should be the end of it.
T'Vau chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Thank you, everyone.

I fixed the "Klingon's" thing and the tense disagreements. I noticed them last night after I uploaded this, but was too damn lazy to go back and fix them. I never get this many reviews this fast. x_x

I just meant it to be something short and cute that people could read in a few seconds, say "Aw" and move on. Apparently that worked.

So thank you very, very much. Everyone.

And as for who took the picture...Well, that'd just ruin the fun, wouldn't it?
Izabella Black chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
i like it and i think Toms the one who to the pic. Too bad janeway didn't wake up and put him in the brig

thanks for the smile

izzy
obie11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
No reviews eh? I'd like to think you got quite a few this time around.

This was sweet. I've always liked the idea of Kathryn and Miral in that whole mother/daughter kind of relationship. It's very cute like you said.

Besides, people read your stories... they just don't review them. (lazy people)

Keep up the good work el cube.
charmed princess imzadi chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
That was cute! I enjoyed it. So who was it that found them?
AbFab chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Cute, but janeway is most certainly not the eldest of Voyager
NeoTroi79 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007