Reviews for Canvas
mamita chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Hello, I really like your fic, especially since RyuxTat couple, love, see that it is not a perv Tatsuha as it seems or as they say and look like Ryuichi is not an innocent child as they see or say, I love this couple provided that Tat is the uke, lol, I love how Ryu dominates and perplexing, is well, to go with Ryuichi, the end of the day has always been in love with Ryu, but Ryu is refreshing is that Tat is interested that bad, all bad sometimes with Tat, hopefully finish all your fics of these two together, thanks and kisses.
Carol D chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
Oooh! Hot Lemon? *puppyeyes*
Carol D chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
You know, I can just imagine the speech Tats finally gives. I can see him starting out saying something like, when I first learned that I was supposed to give a speech, I was surprised to say the least. I figured it might be Tohma or our Father. I am not great with words, so I wasn't sure what to say. (at this point he pulls out a wrapped picture he's drawn in color) They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so instead of trying to verbally describe how I see how well Shuichi and my Brother fit. (Pulls off the cloth and shows a really realy gorgeous picture of Erie and Shu in a loving moment)...*heh* At least that's how I'd picture it ending. :P
Carol D chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
You know, I see Shu and Erie as Champions for the two. Heh, well once they see how happy Tats is and how he's changed for the better around Ryu. Mm, Tohma and Mika I have a feeling might take a while. But I think in the end, they'll get there. Not sure how the father would react, but I have a feeling he'd be more open than Tohama a lot faster *lol* Keep it up, excellent story
Carol D chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
I like this chapter, sort of sets up all kinds of potentials. Hm, eventually, perhaps he'll be able to show and heal Tats with real gentle love-making?
Carol D chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Hm, would that be Shuichi Shindou-Usugei? :)
Azh Hikari chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
It's nice to se more of Tatsuha and nice to finally seeing him try to be happy. I could say this I'm glad to see this sequel because really enjoy Consent very much. The slow and almost hesitant way Tatsuha and Ryu relationship really brought out my sappy side and I was left awwing and smiling at the end of all their little date.

I just can't wait to finally see Tatsuha happy.

And so, I can't help but looking forward to and update

Please update soon?
mamita chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
Tenka-chan Hello I loved your fic, hopefully very soon follow the fic, I love this couple Ryuichi / Tatsuha, I love, I love the dominant and possessive Ryuichi can be cute and cuddly and can be Tatsuha hehe, and I like it even more when Tatsuha is uke and seme Ryuichi can not control myself haha, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them together, thanks and kisses.
Blah x 1000 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I just finished reading "Consent"(it was amazing).

I also noticed that this fic isn't finished...please...finish it...and please put some sort of happy ending...I don't like sad fics...but for some reason this one has me hooked and hoping for a happy end...
Emiko hime-sama chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
No more? t.t Emis saaadd! are you really planing to stop? hey! you leave it in the CRUCIAL-MOST INTERESTING POINT! I NEED to know whats going to happen, so, pleaaaaseee? what Tohma has in mind is driving me crazy...
Always a Bookworm chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
Well, you’ve done it. This is, officially, my favourite RyuxTats fic EVER. I’ve been reading this pairing for about six months now, and this is the story I’ve been looking for all that time: it has the backstory, the characterisation, the romance, the drama, the suspense... and on top of all that it’s well written. Add in the fact that it has Shu and Yuki getting married in it as well - basically, this is a story that anyone who reads it both ends up feeling ‘Wow, that was amazing’ but also ‘Wow, I wish I’d written that’.

And before I say anything else: Shu being a bridezilla RULES! XD! Sorry, had to be said, now back to the review!

What I really love about this story is that you managed to capture the essence of the pairing, and you really wrote the characters as they are meant to be. Ryuichi is infamously difficult to write, and yet you bring out the side of him I’ve always thought would be prevalent in his ‘real’ self (as Tatsuha put it he’s ‘suave’ and ‘charming’). I really liked how you explained his childlike persona, and you combined those two sides to his personality really well.

And Tatsuha... well, I’m never going to be able to read Tatsuha again because other writers are never going to measure up to how he is in this story! Perfect, is all I can say. Absolutely perfect. I loved his initial reluctance to go out with Ryuichi, and I’m so glad he’s finally getting over that terrible experience!

You wrote their relationship excellently- the scene that stood out especially for me was the one in the restaurant with the whole question/answer game. ‘Why do you act like a two-year-old?" ... "It's easier," he answered evenly. "Why don't you like being touched?"... “That’s none of your f****ing business”’ Wow, your writing is powerful. Those lines just got me. Really moving, and so perfect! Oh, and the scene on the bridge when they’d been dating- that just had to get a mention for being the cutest thing EVER! XD!

Also liking (is there anything I don’t like about this story? Meh, I think we all know the answer to that one by now! XD!) the inclusion of the other characters. I *love* the way you’ve set it around Yuki and Shuichi’s wedding (The Y/S fan in me cried with happiness when you dropped that bombshell!) and Tohma continues to be a total pain but awesome at the same time. I really want to know what he’s up to, he seriously needs to stop getting so involved with other people’s personal lives! And Mika terrorising poor Shu’s family? Why can I totally see that happening...

Basically, this is a truly amazing piece of work- even better than ‘Consent’, and I really *really* loved that one. Congratulations on it so far, really impressive.

It makes me really sad though to think that such an amazing, and inspiring piece of work is left unfinished. Judging by the fact that it hasn’t been updated in two years I’m guessing you’ve probably abandoned it- and don’t get me wrong, I totally understand that real life takes over and we don’t really get enough time for fan fiction anymore. So I’m not going to be one of those reviewers that goes ‘Update! Update!’ constantly in your ear, because I’m sure you’ve got enough of those already. I’ll just say that if you have the time, or the inclination, to come back to your loyal fans on this website at any time in the future, and if you’d even consider continuing this, I would be ever grateful.

I don’t even know if you get these emails or are on fan fiction anymore... your profile hasn’t been updated in two years either, so I guess not... (Whoops, didn’t mean to sound like a stalker there! ) Anyway, you should know that I won’t be giving up on this story any time soon, because stories like this are a really rare find- and I’m totally in love with it!

Even if you don’t really read reviews or anything anymore, you should know that this story has really touched me, and I have a feeling that it will stay in my mind for a very long time. Well done, and again: I absolutely love this story!

Have a great day! *hugs* :D

Bookworm
Shadowfox13 chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
I have to wonder, if Ryu must know what it feels like having one's life spinning out of control? How much of his life does Tats share with Ryu? Heh, does he know that Tats was a rabid screaming fanboy and what his room looked like before the incident? Hmmm...does he see the expectations of Tats to be so mature and serious? Hee, hope he makes sure Tats has fun :P Does he share his thoughts and dreams with Tats too? His experiences? It'll be interesting to see where this story goes. :)
Shadowfox13 chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
You know...I wonder if Tohma was an elder sibling or an only child who wished for siblings? I don't think that it's just he's mean, but I gather the fact that Ryu's so innocent seeming (though you'd think he's know Ryu long enough to know better) and his age and his first impression of Tats, his age, and the fact that Tats has been through a recent ordeal and he thinks he's protecting both by keeping them apart must play a big part in it. He's got this 'protector' complex same as Mika. But really all he's doing is trying to run everyone's life to 'his' satisfaction. Has he even spent time with Tatsuha to notice how much he's matured and changed? I love Tats as a gifted Artist. Hey, I can him being so good at it, he gets HUGE money offers. *lol* I say he needs a showing of his works in a gallery. :D Bet Ryu could set that up, if Tohma doesn't think of it first. I mean, I can see Mika telling him about the art and him going to see for himself and setting it up...or not? *lol* Looking forward to more story :D
Shadowfox13 chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
heh, wouldn't that be Shuichi Shindou Usugeui, not Yuki? *lol*

And you know, I'll bet Shu-chan would be Ryu-chan's corner if he asked for help in courting Tats-chan. :P
Shadowfox13 chapter 8 . 4/23/2010
Hmm...you know I wonder what Ryu would have to say about Tats having to prove he's matured so much? Ryu and Tats are gorgeous together, I like that he gets to see Ryu's normal serious side. Hehe, I just thought of something...does Tats sing in the shower? It'd be funny to have Ryu catch him singing wouldn't it? Hahahahaha