Reviews for The Guiltless
Stacy Damato chapter 8 . 7/15
Please update this story
manywaters62442 chapter 8 . 5/30
I hanve to admit, this was really nice. Even he did not reveal truth about Lily, they're so sincere
Castiel-Fan chapter 1 . 1/16
I am so in love with this story. I am not done reading yet (I am at chapter 6) but I love every bit of it so far. But here I was thinking I couldn't hate the Dursleys more than I already do, but you managed to do so with this fic. What they did to Harry...I can totally understand Snape and why he snapped and threatened Vernon. I would have done the same. Or even worse. Poor Harry. He is such a kind and sweet boy. He doesn't deserve any of this at all :(.
Devil-May-Kare chapter 7 . 1/7
Not moving around with skele-grow in your system is a very sensible precaution even if you actually have fully healed. When your body is under physical stress, it'll sometimes replace stressed connective tissue with bone in order to protect it. This is good in the tendons of your feet and in your knees, where sesamoid bones are to be expected, but very bad when it happens where bone is actively harmful, causing bone spurs or stone man syndrome. If I'd just been exposed to a potion that made my body jump at any excuse to grow bone, I'd carefully avoid stressing my connective tissue until it wore off. The last thing Harry needs is for his Achilles tendon to completely ossify, leaving him unable to flex his feet.
iadorespike chapter 8 . 12/4/2020
Really lovely. You navigated two very difficult relationships with a great deal of finesse and caring. I loved this a lot, thanks so much!
YouPromisedMeSomeday chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
Lovely looking forwards to the sequel and thanks for writing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
I don't know why but that last line got me laughing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
Great
PineNutPesto chapter 5 . 8/19/2020
Hey! I am enjoying this story very much, but I just wanted to point out that it's an important tenet of Orthodox Jewish belief that God doesn't have any form or image at all.

Thanks for posting!
WysteriaHysteria chapter 8 . 7/27/2020
I really do love this story you’ve written. Like it’s really nice to see Dumbledore care in a fic yknow? There’s so many that bash him, and while I do enjoy those, yours is a rare taste of something sweet with underlying flavor to it, yknow?
Jimbocous chapter 8 . 7/23/2020
Nicely done. Thanks!
THGHPTVD.2 chapter 8 . 6/28/2020
Excellent story. Looking forward to reading the sequel. Thanks for writing
DJP888 chapter 8 . 6/3/2020
This is so touching and beautiful to read. Truly one of the Best I have ever read. Well Done.
OnlyRiddle'sGirl chapter 8 . 4/15/2020
Snape deep down does care for harry
dragonBug27 chapter 8 . 3/14/2020