Reviews for The Guiltless
Li-Ion78 chapter 6 . 1/8
come on a little crucio could have gone wonderful with this one lol
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2021
I loved this fic, I think everyone was written in character skillfully and particularly Snape was very well written. You walked the line between callous and just very well and to lend credence to his empathy tying it with Snape's troubled childhood. I very much enjoyed the visit to privet drive and to see dumbledoor's calm sinister threats contrasted against Snapes very forthright response to Vernon.
Genuinely enjoyed every second reading this, well done!
vgswqvg chapter 1 . 11/14/2021
just made it 700
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2021
Four syllables, just like Darcy! Enjoyed this sensitive and realistic view of a very serious situation. Thank you for writing. I am off to read the sequel.
Stacy Damato chapter 8 . 7/15/2021
Please update this story
rosemary62442 chapter 8 . 5/30/2021
I hanve to admit, this was really nice. Even he did not reveal truth about Lily, they're so sincere
Castiel-Fan chapter 1 . 1/16/2021
I am so in love with this story. I am not done reading yet (I am at chapter 6) but I love every bit of it so far. But here I was thinking I couldn't hate the Dursleys more than I already do, but you managed to do so with this fic. What they did to Harry...I can totally understand Snape and why he snapped and threatened Vernon. I would have done the same. Or even worse. Poor Harry. He is such a kind and sweet boy. He doesn't deserve any of this at all :(.
Devil-May-Kare chapter 7 . 1/7/2021
Not moving around with skele-grow in your system is a very sensible precaution even if you actually have fully healed. When your body is under physical stress, it'll sometimes replace stressed connective tissue with bone in order to protect it. This is good in the tendons of your feet and in your knees, where sesamoid bones are to be expected, but very bad when it happens where bone is actively harmful, causing bone spurs or stone man syndrome. If I'd just been exposed to a potion that made my body jump at any excuse to grow bone, I'd carefully avoid stressing my connective tissue until it wore off. The last thing Harry needs is for his Achilles tendon to completely ossify, leaving him unable to flex his feet.
iadorespike chapter 8 . 12/4/2020
Really lovely. You navigated two very difficult relationships with a great deal of finesse and caring. I loved this a lot, thanks so much!
YouPromisedMeSomeday chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
Lovely looking forwards to the sequel and thanks for writing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
I don't know why but that last line got me laughing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
Great
PineNutPesto chapter 5 . 8/19/2020
Hey! I am enjoying this story very much, but I just wanted to point out that it's an important tenet of Orthodox Jewish belief that God doesn't have any form or image at all.

Thanks for posting!
WysteriaHysteria chapter 8 . 7/27/2020
I really do love this story you’ve written. Like it’s really nice to see Dumbledore care in a fic yknow? There’s so many that bash him, and while I do enjoy those, yours is a rare taste of something sweet with underlying flavor to it, yknow?
Jimbocous chapter 8 . 7/23/2020