Reviews for The Guiltless
Kyoru Honda chapter 1 . 10/14
Lovely looking forwards to the sequel and thanks for writing
I don't know why but that last line got me laughing.
Great
PineNutPesto chapter 5 . 8/19
Hey! I am enjoying this story very much, but I just wanted to point out that it's an important tenet of Orthodox Jewish belief that God doesn't have any form or image at all.

Thanks for posting!
WysteriaHysteria chapter 8 . 7/27
I really do love this story you’ve written. Like it’s really nice to see Dumbledore care in a fic yknow? There’s so many that bash him, and while I do enjoy those, yours is a rare taste of something sweet with underlying flavor to it, yknow?
Jimbocous chapter 8 . 7/23
Nicely done. Thanks!
THGHPTVD.2 chapter 8 . 6/28
Excellent story. Looking forward to reading the sequel. Thanks for writing
DJP888 chapter 8 . 6/3
This is so touching and beautiful to read. Truly one of the Best I have ever read. Well Done.
OnlyRiddle'sGirl chapter 8 . 4/15
Snape deep down does care for harry
dragonBug27 chapter 8 . 3/14
riverrat1 chapter 8 . 3/12
This is a wonderful story. I love your style of writing. Yes, there are a few mistakes - looks like you sometimes rearranged the wording and forgot to delete some of the old one - but it doesn't diminish this otherwise well written piece at all.
Everyone is perfectly in character.
Now on to the sequel!
catonmic33 chapter 8 . 3/10
That is now the second time I've read this story. Damn I still love it :) And now, onto HP and SS correspondance :)
Severus-Loki-Sirius-Firestar chapter 8 . 3/4
This was really good.
Hinata7 chapter 8 . 2/9
Awwww
MollyMuffinHead chapter 8 . 2/7
Not sure how many times I've read this. I can't remember if i have read it, so I start it again, then recognize it, but keep reading. This time I'm moving straight to the sequel. For some reason I've never read it. Thanks for the story. I both enjoy and feel my heart hurt every time I read it.