Reviews for The Guiltless
moodysavage chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
oh... I was hoping for some real 'not permanent' damage and pain
moodysavage chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
sneaky dumbledore...very slytherin of you... I like it! And definitely a good idea to invite severus along :)
Spannerspoon chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Love it, brilliantly written, Throughly enjoyed.

Is there a sequel?
her illusion chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
can't remember if i reviewed this when i first read it(but either way it doesn't matter since more reviews never hurt right?)but just wanted to drop a note here to say i loved this too! :)
Lozzit chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Lol snapes evil... Who says they had to go in the corridor?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
very good
Th3WitchingHour chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
I miss seeing the 'not evil or manipulating' Dumbledore. Ever since the series ended there has been a lot of asshole-Dumbledore, it's nice seeing him be the good guy again.
mysinger chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
This story is excellent. Only Snape could insult Harry and show concern for his safety at the same time. I liked that he insisted on seeing Harry's cupboard and used one of Harry's toys as a Portkey. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Godric's Heiress chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
All I can say is "Wow"! This is amazing - loved it. You write beautifully - I really enjoyed the way you wrote in present tense, and the perspectives you used. Great job!
frodothejedi chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Wow. Amazing story. You write Snape as well as J. herself. That is rare on . You made Snape believably symypathetic yet not too sympathetic towards Harry. He still seemed to be Snape and not the mushy, lovey-dovey Snape that so many authorsnseem to want to write.
MayonakaNoArashi chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
I loved this! I'm hoping there is a sequel because there is so much potential here!
Nessa2685 chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
Harry's repliy will be very interesting.

I was also wondering if it would be a prank like the Muarders.
That would have been very funny.

Post more soin, please.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
I would love to read Harry's letter! I really enjoyed reading this fic!
sarahsezlove chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Your Snape is just a perfect blend of sarcastic snark and caring. I love him!
sarahsezlove chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Darn!

Not even one little hex?

653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »