Reviews for The Guiltless
sarahsezlove chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Oh, I can just imagine Severus' smile.

Wonderful!
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Good grief!

Are you trying to break my heart?
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That apology was just so beautifully written.
RemySevvyFan chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
Wow, this is really good!

And the ending is fantastic! :)
lemonn chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Wonderful. You're Dumbledore is absolutely perfect, as if lifted straight from the books. I love the line "I also noticed you noticing". Wonderful.
kilara25 chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Richard Bloom: Snape was alluding to the fact that Petunia would be unlikely to keep her home open to Harry if her husband had been murdered because of Harry.
Richard Bloome chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
I have to disagree with one portion of your story, and it's a mistake that many other authors often make; it is in you line: "I would kill you now," he says, "if Potter did not have further need of you. Be warned. I have done worse for less cause, and I have not the Headmaster's...prudence."

Harry shares no blood with Vernon; therefore those blood wards don't need him to stay active, they only need Petunia. Vernon can be safely killed, or incarcerated, without repercussion; logically the wizarding world, and Harry, would be better off without him because Petunia, and Dudley, would be easier to control or gain promise from without him.

Just thought I'd mention that aspect.
HerGoldenHair chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
I think your story's brilliant. Well, at the least has moments of pure brilliance. xD And you've written Snape perfectly - love it.

One of my favorite lines-

"I see," says Snape. "When Potter breaks rules from now on, I am not to punish him. I am to serve him biscuits and butterbeer and ask how his day has gone."

Sounds just like him. xD

Thanks for writing!
DemeRain chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Thanks for sharing.
WereBunny87 chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
I loved this! Great job!
Random Flyer chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
This is a very good story. I enjoyed it very much. I especially like the reactions of all the characters. I thought they were believeable and realistic. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel. Usually, I can't read stories that are written in the present tense, but in this one I hardly noticed it.

Thanks for the story!
Penny is wise chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Awesome story.
JlovesGaara chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
This was a good little story. You deserve a reward for keeping Snape perfectly in character, with all those big words and mannerisms. That was amazing and most writers just cannot do that. great job.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
Wonderful story. Very nicely written and convincing. Keep up the good work.

God Bless,

SW
lyieu chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
I really loved your story! It's nothing like the books, but still wonderful! I can't wait to read the sequel to this.
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »