Reviews for The Guiltless
Akumaide chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Your writing seriously amazes me. I think it is, probably, the closest to perfect I've ever read. It's just so- I don't know, it renders me speechless. Some scenes are so wonderfully written I don't know what to do with them, like the one in the first chapter, where Minerva comments on Snape's staring, and she's "not quite smiling". And the paragraph in the second chapter that went something like, "A weight settled on Snape's shoulders, then - a weight resembling a sixteen..." or something like that. I had to stop and tetras it several times over, it just stunned me. Amazing, simply. Now, I have to read the rest of the story, I'll probably review again once I'm finished. :)
pippan121 chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
I find this story interesting, and I like that Dumbledore admits that he would have removed Harry if he had known about the physical abuse. However, Dumbledore admits to knowing about the neglect, and what about the malnutrition? Harry's bones are going to be brittle; he will be shorter than he was supposed to be; he will suffer more health problems later in life- all because of the lack of food in his formative years. And Dumbledore kind of brushes that aside.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Amazing!
Luna0202 chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
This is very well written. I really enjoyed reading the story. The characters were written how I would imagine them to act if that scenario every came upon them in the series. You did a wonderful job.
ArwenGranger chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
Great fic. Off to read the sequel.
jules3677 chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
Just read all 8 chapters. Well written. Believable portrayal of long term abused child. Difficult to write (or have to interview). Good reaction by Snape, his feelings and reaction were realistic especially canon Snape. Look forward to reading the sequel.
harrypotterspirit chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
I like to read genuine "Snape cares for Harry" stories. And yours was nicely written.
dead feather chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
I liked this. They wereall so very in character and the angst factor was not major. Especially Snape was good, his no nonsense and ugly truth kind of approach was very fitting.

sequel?
Kniga-Sitara chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Thnkas, nice!
lordvio chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Err, I'm currently rereading your "The Guiltless," first chapter, and I am now terribly confused.

First, there's this:

"The feast begins, then. ... through the Sorting, glancing up through his hair only when new members of his own House are announced."

Ok, so it's September first, the start of classes. But then there's this,

"Despite the fact that the first sixth year Potions class of the term is nearly over and no one in it has provided Snape a single excuse to take points from Gryffindor, the boy's look is enough to fill him with a warm, satisfied glow."

So which is it? is it the beginning of the year (Of course it is. I am re-re-re-reading this) or is it the feast and some weird late sorting during the Christmas feast?

Please clear the confusion.

-Lord.
spaceball10 chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
This was really good!
tinkita chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
Good story!
Wind Whisperer chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Well done! I very much enjoyed how in-character you kept everyone! A great read. :)
Surlamer7803 chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Love the story, very well written and left you wanting more!
Silverdragonstar chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Not sure how I feel about Harry still going back to the Dursleys but otherwise the story is perfect. You had Dumbledoor and Snape actually conserned about Harry's welfare. Also Harry's reactions were very believable for a child who has been abused from the time he can remember, well done. I do like that as they get bashed enough on FF.
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »