Reviews for The Guiltless
narubleone chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
i love it! Plz update soon!
stephanie chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
beautiful
Shiro Inutoko chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
Cool story. A sequel would definitely catch my interest. But there does seem to be a bit of a discontinuity; back at the beginning, why was Snape teaching Potions?
Call-me-Cassandra chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
I really enjoy? this story, if enjoy is the right word for such sadness. It is very well written and very well integrated with cannon, which makes it seem plausible. Also, mad props for using the word hagiography.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
An open ending which leaves room for future sequels. I love the story as the characters remain as canon as they can be. Brilliant writer, you are. I'd learnt a number of new vocabs throughout the story, thanks to Severus and you ;)
astrangerhuman chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
I like the letter from Severus (:
Crismebella chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
I liked this story. Especially the ending. I love a good ending and yours made me giggle. That's good in my book. The story was good too and believable.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
And by the end of the chapter, I had teared up so much I can't see. It's absolutely brilliant!
xxnarufanxx chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
great story! really like the way you described the reactions and actions of snape and dumnledore
creativesm75 chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
nice
irezel chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
:D what a great story. i always enjoys people's visions of stuff like this...:) i really liked how you portrayed snape, nicely done!
loretta537 chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
this is a good story
Jewel Magix chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Well no wonder you got so many reviews for this! It is a ery addicting story, which is good!-jewel
EmmaRandomAs chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
awesome story! i love it! can't wait to read the sequel!
1sunfun chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
A good story, I read it twice.

CCAP