Reviews for The Guiltless
bookslug chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
God, I adore this :).

You have written Severus and Dumbledore so perfectly - and they're my favourite two characters so yay :).

For example: "I did notice it," says Dumbledore evenly. "However, I also noticed you noticing."

What genius! and that is only an example...

:D

this is so good, I can't get over it.

So one for my favourites!
surlyjo chapter 8 . 12/16/2009
Beautiful. I love the way Snape is protective of Harry and can still manage to seem insulting. I kinda wish he was a little violent with Dursley, but I concede that it would not fit this early in the story line because of the intention for Harry to return.
Starshinedown chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
This has been, well, not a lovely story to read, because of the trauma Harry's been through, but one I'm glad I found nonetheless. Snape and Harry and Albus are all written so well-it feels like a plausible AU to the books.

Thank you for sharing!
Moon Ecstasy chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
Simply beautiful. Well thought out, excellently formed, beautiful plot line, and it leaves the reader wanting more while at the same time making you feel satisfied with a perfect ending.

Keep writing you wonderful writer you.

Cheers!
Peregrinate chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
Very cut. Gorgeous characterization. Best Snape, Dumbledore, and Self!Sacrificing Harry I've seen since Recnac Transaerso. And would you know that hardly has a Dumbles? By the way, if you haven't read it, you ought to. It's very good. :) Might give you some good ideas or something. Not like to copy, but just see another awesomeful work. ;)
mannd1068 chapter 8 . 10/15/2009
Excellent story
xDarklightx chapter 8 . 10/10/2009
I really like it. It is a great story.
RebeccaRoy chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
Wow, great ending, and yes Snape would be just like that too insulting while helping Harry...
RebeccaRoy chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
Poor Harry but at least Severus does care about him in his own way.
RebeccaRoy chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
Wow, Severus was very restrained in his actions here.
RebeccaRoy chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
I think the headmaster is a tad upset here at the Dursleys as he should be.
RebeccaRoy chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Poor Harry to think he has to go through this alone.
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
So not what I was thinking it would be, but very good this!
The Awsome Threesome chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
I cant wait to see harry's letter!
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 8 . 9/24/2009
Awesome fic, I really loved this :)
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »