Reviews for The Guiltless
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Well written short story.
Danny for Jesus chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
I liked read the Guiltless and can't wait to read the sequel
kitty chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
What the hell is complete about this? Very dissapointing.
luckintheair04 chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
I am stunned that this is the ending of the story. I was extremely enjoying myself when this abrupt ending came. I don't know how to feel but I suppose I'll have to accept this, even though I'm feeling quite reluctant.

Ummm, I'm still in denial. It feels rather awkward to say Great Story even though I do thoroughly believe so. I will be browsing your profile this instant in hopes of a sequel.

But If this is it, well, great story.
ZoeysZone chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
I love this story to bits. You wrote the characters extremely accurately. I almost felt as if you were their original creator. I hope you will continue writing this wonderful story very soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Great! I love your characterizations, and the dialogue is amazing too! Now I need to go read the sequel...
lrsgreenleaf chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
*snort* highly enjoyable but would have like a little more of Snape's fury loosed on dear 'ole uncle.
Kay Kay chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
Loved this story! Very well-written and great interaction between Harry and Snape. And the sarcasm of Snape! Just awesome! Especially the letter in the epilogue had me laughing out loud! :D
And I liked the little side-story of the toy soldier. :)
Writtenaspr chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Dear Author,
This is a very, very well-written Snape, and Harry and, all of them. You have an intuitive talent of filling in the blanks so that the reader can sense Snape's looming feelings, Dumbledore's older, honed power, Ms. Pomphrey's efficient, crisp, healing matronliness, Drat that you didn't see your way to let this be twice the length ... write more!
Thank you for writing the promised new chappie, which I am zooming off to read in 4,7 nanoseconds.
I may be, probably am, too dense to imagine it, but What Was the Unspoken Important Question that Severus in his youth wanted to ask Dumbledore, and Harry wanted to ask Severus Snape in the last scene in the hospital ward? I feel unrestful not knowing it. Please do answer it.
Dinogeek chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
That was the most sarcastic-but-still-really-sweet letter I think I've ever read. I loved it.

mandancie chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
this was really good! :) I so enjoyed this story. :)
ronelle chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
poor harry. I wish he didn't believe that. and your really good at writing.
Grandegubler chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Love this story so far and how you've portrayed snape
greenwings33 chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
XD
Snape's letter... XDD I love it... The insults you came up with were wonderful!
Please update soon