Reviews for The Guiltless
Tiny Teddy Bear chapter 8 . 2/5
I really loved this - I downloaded it, actually, along with the sequel, to read on my Kindle in leisure. :) And I found myself enjoying it so much that I had to come back and leave a review.
Pretty much everything I was wanting in a Snape-Harry father-son story. An abundance of feels. In-character, silky, snarky Snape. Defensive, abused Harry. (I particularly liked how realistically he acted, given his age and circumstances. A lot of writers lose that 'teenager' feel when writing Harry - but you have captured him at sixteen.)
All in all, highly recommended. If anyone's looking for a great Snape-Harry father-son fic, read this. Read it!
SmartKoala chapter 8 . 1/17
I love your true to character Snape who is able to continue analyzing and finally admit that Harry does not have the same arrogant personality as his father. Loved your creative Snape sarcasm for almost every answer and conversation with Harry but still leading toward truth and his new found understanding of the true Harry. Also loved using my phone dictionary to broaden my vocabulary with all of your "more than 3 syllable" words :).
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
. . .I rather hate Snape in this moment. This looks quite promising, I must say. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
YokaiAngel chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
Love the story~
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2015
I loved this.
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
Lovely Harry and Severus dynamic. xD

I'm quite pleased that you only included one Weasley. Although I wouldn't have minded the twins.. I agree, Luna is up there with Snape and for me even Dumbledore, although the men actually are a bit biased at times so their ability to see perspective sometimes miss. Luna fits in for the pragmatic sense in the situation. Ron for the surface(shallow really.. XD) outlook and Hermione for the logical one.

By the way, it's actually quite fun every time it's proven that Luna is the voice of reason.. xD
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
my deathly hallows chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
i cried in every freaking chapter. but it was amazing, really, thank you for writing this. i hope you did write the sequel, well im about to find out
bookworm661 chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
I liked this and can honestly say I can clearly picture Snape acting in just this way the entire story. I hope you do write a sequel and answer the question of whether or not Harry used the Portkey.
KneazleGriff chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Love this! Well done. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
Loved this, can't wait to devour the sequel!
Melindaleo chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
I enjoyed this very much, but I wish it was longer. I'm not a Snape fan. Quite honestly, I think he's a petty, vindictive However, he is a teacher, and I do believe this is how he would react if he found abuse happening to a student. I think he'd take action immediately. I don't, however, believe his attitude toward Harry would change that quickly - not by a long shot.

I always wonder how much DD knew. He knew Harry was treated poorly, but how much? Did he know about the near starvation? The occasional physical violence? I hope not, but...I have to think he did. I don't like to think about it, honestly. It's heartbreaking.

The last chapter made me sad. I wish this story was longer. I want to know how Harry dealt with this problem coming to light. Abused children have scars on the inside, and I missed an emotional reaction from Harry. I also thought his friends were far more concerned with the fact it was Snape who helped him rather than the fact of what had been done to Harry. I really hope after having time to think about it, they'd pour on the support.

I don't believe for a second that Harry's attitude toward Snape would change so quickly, either. One day - one admittedly powerful day - doesn't erase 5 years of abuse. I would so like to read more of this story. Less of Snape, and more of Harry coping with his secrets coming out. I'd really like to see how Ron and Hermione react to it. See them taking care of him for a while. And, of course, my ever romantic heart would like to see Ginny heal some of his pain.

Anyway, nicely done. Thanks for a pleasant afternoon. Cheers!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
This is bloody excellent!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 1/31/2015