Reviews for The Guiltless
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
Very good :)
hearagain chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
Very nice story. I like how you kept Snape snarky evey while he was helping Harry. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
I actually shed a few tears reading this...
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
SaiyaCat chapter 8 . 4/9/2016
Wow
Magesa chapter 8 . 4/9/2016
I see it's been almost ten years since you posted this story, but I hope it brightens your day if I say how lovely and well-written this fic was. A on characterization (for Harry, Dumbledore, and Snape, who tends to be particularly difficult) and for psychological insight. I also quite appreciated your sentence-level writing and your prose. Thank you!
Choco333 chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
Aww Snape
mackiechandler chapter 8 . 3/22/2016
Excellent and wonderful story
Lioness1988 chapter 8 . 3/3/2016
I enjoyed reading this tale quite a bit, and immediately moved on to the sequel. Thank you for sharing the stories. Well done.
misherukuro chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
Thanks for sharing your writing. ~,~
SuLi chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
"The Guiltless" is by far one of the best pieces of writing I am yet to see online, both among fanfiction and beyond. Incredibly detailed and poignant, the story maintains a clear all the while staying true to the characters. The voice of Severus Snape has, in my experience, rarely been so well represented by an FanFiction author. I find myself near both tears and joy as I come back to read this again and again.

The brilliance continues in "The Poor of God"-an excellent sequel. So rarely do sequels live up to their predecessors that I must admit myself to being both astounded and amazed. The tones of both Harry and Snape are so distinct, so expertly written that I am completely awed. Heartbreaking, joyous, and even humorous at times, these two pieces of writing have (pleasantly) haunted me month after month. I seem unable to forget them!

Truly a work of art, both in terms of FanFictions and writings beyond.
Tiny Teddy Bear chapter 8 . 2/5/2016
I really loved this - I downloaded it, actually, along with the sequel, to read on my Kindle in leisure. :) And I found myself enjoying it so much that I had to come back and leave a review.
Pretty much everything I was wanting in a Snape-Harry father-son story. An abundance of feels. In-character, silky, snarky Snape. Defensive, abused Harry. (I particularly liked how realistically he acted, given his age and circumstances. A lot of writers lose that 'teenager' feel when writing Harry - but you have captured him at sixteen.)
All in all, highly recommended. If anyone's looking for a great Snape-Harry father-son fic, read this. Read it!
SmartKoala chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
I love your true to character Snape who is able to continue analyzing and finally admit that Harry does not have the same arrogant personality as his father. Loved your creative Snape sarcasm for almost every answer and conversation with Harry but still leading toward truth and his new found understanding of the true Harry. Also loved using my phone dictionary to broaden my vocabulary with all of your "more than 3 syllable" words :).
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
. . .I rather hate Snape in this moment. This looks quite promising, I must say. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard