Reviews for The Guiltless
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
You should have removed all of Harry's stuff then put Dursley in the cupboard and locked it leaving the key on the coffee table. After all Petunia will be home later.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
A most definite temptation! Yes, Harry needs help and understanding!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Oh yes, Severus wants to go! Notice no promise was made as to how Severus would act!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
I really don't blame Harry. I mean if someone had actually been watching it would have been obvious before. This is just sheer neglect.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
For Merlin's sake, Severus take pictures! Get proof! Tell someone! Make it stop!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
What spell does he expect to see? Harry meant it!
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
I love it when Snape goes all protective of Harry, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And I would have loved to see Mrs. Weasley go against Vernon. I mean look at what happened when Bellatrix almost hit Ginny in the DH, can't wait for the next chapter!
Sindie chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
What a great story! You wrote Snape so perfectly, showing that he cared about Harry without getting overly sentimental. I look forward to reading the sequel.
snapeslayer51 chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Great story! poor harry though. it's so sad for him :(
CrayonsPink chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
This is a great story! I really liked it!
SnapeSeraphin chapter 8 . 4/5/2009
Despite this being a story that has been done, done and done again you have managed to make it an original.

Harry, Snape and Dumbledore are superbly in character, which is an incredibly hard thing to do.

Besides that, your story manages to give a tinge of verisimilitude to this storyline that has been used so many times before and Snape has some fantasically funny snarky remarks in the course of it.

Very, very well done.
Teawaterwader chapter 8 . 4/3/2009
AW, this is MAGNIFICENT! I love every single word of this fic! And especially those used by Snape. And Dumbledore is so right, I mean, the way he must be... And all those psycological insights are so convincing and touching. _ And I love it when Harry faints after Snape's confession 8) Please, go on doing this kind of gorgeous job of this fandom!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
Loved...
fancyspinner chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
What a great story. I like how you've managed to keep them all in character.
tribebohemian chapter 8 . 2/12/2009
i thought this was really beautiful. once again you took a cliche premise, harry is abused by dursleys yet goes undiscovered until he's nearly old enough to be on his own, and gave it a fresh retelling. i don't usually mind cliches as long as the author can convince me of this reality, which you did. i never once questioned whether this was severus snape and harry potter who had found themselves in this situation. and i absolutely loved your dumbledore. i tire of people assuming that he doesn't care about harry. i thought you did a really good job bringing this tale to life. the subtlety and nuance of emotion and things unsaid. you took the time to show a slow, natural unveiling of changed feelings from one character to the next. at the end you realize, something has changed but harry and snape wont be sitting down to discuss quidditch anytime soon. one of my favorite parts was when dumbledore calls snape out for seeming upset over harry's feelings for him. considering how much snape had done to encourage the boy's ire. i like that you didn't let snape rest on the old age excuse that he needed to maintain a facade due to his spying game. this was a nice piece of work. it's always a pleasure to see a well written snape, harry and especially dumbledore.
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »