Reviews for The Guiltless
vgriffin4 chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
FASCINATING STORY ALBEIT SHORTER THAN MOST I READ. BUT IT DID IN FACT CATCH MY ATTENTION. SO I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A CHANCE AND I AM GLAD THAT I DID. I ENJOYED IT GREATLY. YOU ARE VERY TALENTED. THOUGH MANY STORIES ARE WRITTEN ABOUT SNAPE BECOMING AWARE OF THE ABUSE AND BEGRUDGINGLY CHOOSES TO HELP IN HIS OWN WAY. THIS WAS INDEED ONE OF THE BEST. I AM NOW GOING TO YOUR PAGE TO SEE WHAT OTHER WORKS YOU HAVE. I LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR WORK. THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT IT WAS EXTREMELY FASCINATING.
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
not sure I cant beyond the whole just letting a bunch of abusive people go. Saying that they are muggles and that makes okay they beat him because they dont undestand the culture .is like saying if a person adopted a child of a different race or culture they could beat them because they didnt never okay. some vengence/justice should have happened .but the house memory was cool
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
I like how you didnt make your dumbledore as irrational as most fanfiction
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Wow great start
pathgirl chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Your writing and story line are simply superb. You handle the characters very well. I don't know what you are doing writing fanfiction... You should be writing your own stories. You are plenty good enough to earn a living, or maybe make a small fortune out of it.
CharmedArtist chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Oh, this is wonderful. I laughed, I cried - very movingly written. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Well written short story.
Danny for Jesus chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
I liked read the Guiltless and can't wait to read the sequel
kitty chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
What the hell is complete about this? Very dissapointing.
luckintheair04 chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
I am stunned that this is the ending of the story. I was extremely enjoying myself when this abrupt ending came. I don't know how to feel but I suppose I'll have to accept this, even though I'm feeling quite reluctant.

Ummm, I'm still in denial. It feels rather awkward to say Great Story even though I do thoroughly believe so. I will be browsing your profile this instant in hopes of a sequel.

But If this is it, well, great story.
ZoeysZone chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
I love this story to bits. You wrote the characters extremely accurately. I almost felt as if you were their original creator. I hope you will continue writing this wonderful story very soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Great! I love your characterizations, and the dialogue is amazing too! Now I need to go read the sequel...
lrsgreenleaf chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
*snort* highly enjoyable but would have like a little more of Snape's fury loosed on dear 'ole uncle.
Kay Kay chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
Loved this story! Very well-written and great interaction between Harry and Snape. And the sarcasm of Snape! Just awesome! Especially the letter in the epilogue had me laughing out loud! :D
And I liked the little side-story of the toy soldier. :)
Writtenaspr chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Dear Author,
This is a very, very well-written Snape, and Harry and, all of them. You have an intuitive talent of filling in the blanks so that the reader can sense Snape's looming feelings, Dumbledore's older, honed power, Ms. Pomphrey's efficient, crisp, healing matronliness, Drat that you didn't see your way to let this be twice the length ... write more!
Thank you for writing the promised new chappie, which I am zooming off to read in 4,7 nanoseconds.
I may be, probably am, too dense to imagine it, but What Was the Unspoken Important Question that Severus in his youth wanted to ask Dumbledore, and Harry wanted to ask Severus Snape in the last scene in the hospital ward? I feel unrestful not knowing it. Please do answer it.
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »