Reviews for The Guiltless
Grandegubler chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Love this story so far and how you've portrayed snape
greenwings33 chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
XD
Snape's letter... XDD I love it... The insults you came up with were wonderful!
Please update soon
waiting with baited breath
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Wonderful. - MF
The Sleeping Creature chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
What a wonderful piece! I love love love the toy soldier. This last chapter in particular was splendidly done; you really achieved emotional resonance in Harry's interactions with his friends and Snape. (Ron, Hermione, and Luna were clearly such teenagers- caring, but definitely still adolescent. I'm probably explaining my feelings poorly, but it was great.) I greatly enjoyed reading this story and look forward to reading your other works.
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Oh! Cute Harry... :D
crotia chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
cute
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
You're an *amazing* writer. You've got to post some more stories. You're incredible.
alienbeing chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
I realise you wrote this a long time ago, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading it... and that I had to look up the definitions of some of the words in Snape's letter :D

Thank you for increasing my vocabulary through your entertaining story.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Very nice story. You have managed to keep all characters true to their canon personalities. Many writers seem unable to allow Snape to show concern or admit he was wrong about Harry without completely and instantly changing his personality. (I realize many of those are intentional, well-done, and form the core of the stories; some, however, are not.) Your Snape is thoroughly in character with his own snarky self, managing to convey concern at the same time as he is leveling an insult. Perfect!

BTW, you do not say whether or not you have written a sequel in the note above. I think your story ending is quite begging for one. ;)
SonicLozDPLove chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
"rangy, underfed, and bright of eye as he always does at the start of term" I don't get it, it sounds almost like they already know something's wrong with Harry and chose to ignore it...
Lily-Magnolia chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
If only Severus has hexed the damned Vernon into nothingness.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
"As Harry is James' son, you have...distanced yourself from him. And, as he is Lily's child, you have protected him. But he is more than the offspring of two people you once knew. He is himself. And he is in more peril than perhaps anyone but ourselves realize."

I like this. Amazing how you managed to keep both Albus and Severus in character as the conversed about Harry.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Me and you, Harry. Me and you. And the rest of the readers as well. We all know that Albus only wanted to make you stronger growing up in the hands of those despicable muggles. Gees.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Oh my god! I love you, Luna! More and More!
SHE'S AMAZING!

Harry should thank her for gave him a Big 'information'!

I'm glad Sev noticed it!
And I'm so so Glad that Sev told him that he's protect Harry!

Well... at least what Dumbledore said and how he act makes a sense here...
TotalOtaku07 chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
A continuation story would be great! Thanks! You are now on my alert list and I can hardly wait.
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »