Reviews for The Guiltless
Thirteen Ravens chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Brilliant fanfic! Thank you! :)
I'd like to hope that Canon Severus was not beaten as a child, but that's a vain hope, I feel, considering how embittered and knowledgeable about the dark arts young Snape is. I feel he saw his mother struck, too, in frequent arguments. In my last fic I have Tobias coming home drunk from the pub, using a belt on Severus, then dragging the boy up the stairs.
A shame JKR killed the man off at the end, (For matter of mere convenience? Less loose ends to tie up...) But eh...I guess Snape's her character...
Thirteen Ravens chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I honestly thought Snape would stuff Dursley in the cupboard and lock the door! Great chapter. :)
Thirteen Ravens chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Thanks :)
Thirteen Ravens chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Brilliant, angsty. Thanks :)
Thirteen Ravens chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love your writing style, and enjoyed the first chapter, thank you. :)
moodysavage chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
oh... I was hoping for some real 'not permanent' damage and pain
moodysavage chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
sneaky dumbledore...very slytherin of you... I like it! And definitely a good idea to invite severus along :)
Spannerspoon chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Love it, brilliantly written, Throughly enjoyed.

Is there a sequel?
her illusion chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
can't remember if i reviewed this when i first read it(but either way it doesn't matter since more reviews never hurt right?)but just wanted to drop a note here to say i loved this too! :)
Lozzit chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Lol snapes evil... Who says they had to go in the corridor?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
very good
Th3WitchingHour chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
I miss seeing the 'not evil or manipulating' Dumbledore. Ever since the series ended there has been a lot of asshole-Dumbledore, it's nice seeing him be the good guy again.
mysinger chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
This story is excellent. Only Snape could insult Harry and show concern for his safety at the same time. I liked that he insisted on seeing Harry's cupboard and used one of Harry's toys as a Portkey. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Godric's Heiress chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
All I can say is "Wow"! This is amazing - loved it. You write beautifully - I really enjoyed the way you wrote in present tense, and the perspectives you used. Great job!
frodothejedi chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Wow. Amazing story. You write Snape as well as J. herself. That is rare on . You made Snape believably symypathetic yet not too sympathetic towards Harry. He still seemed to be Snape and not the mushy, lovey-dovey Snape that so many authorsnseem to want to write.
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »