Reviews for The Guiltless
hug-me chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
A great chapter! the dialog between Harry and Snape is brilliantly written! update soon!
anaknisatanas chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
Oh, more drama. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great update! I loved the trip to the Dursley's. And I also have loved this latest interaction between Harry and Snape.
Pandora de Romanus chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
Wow! Very good! I'm loving this! The best part is a totally CANON Snape showing that he cares for Harry! Awesome! Keep the good work! I'm waiting for the next chapter!
PsychoWing chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
Aw *coos*. Harry's making Snape panic already. D

Looking forward to the update.
JWOHPfan chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
Great chapter! Trying to figure out why he wants the Hufflepuff common room. Hm.
saisei.shinsei chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
This is a very interesting take on

a common plot. I like the direction

you've taken it. Instead of the

cliche reactions to abuse that are

used in most fanfiction; anger,

timidity, self-loathing, you've

given Harry character. He's almost

sickeningly heroic and mislead.

It adds and element to the fic I

find very appealing. There are

some very minor flaws, so I would

recommend a grammar check, but

honestly, that’s the only criticism

I can give. Keep up the quality,

I can see this story becoming an

epic-length in the future.

Sensibly,

Keep up the good work!
Serpent91 chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
Love it!
Grym chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
Genius. I always hope to find great Snape & Harry hurt/comfort, but I'm so rarely rewarded with anything truly in-character, well-written, and richly nuanced. This, however, may be the best I've read. Harry is believable here, with flashes of anger and defensiveness that mark him as the teen we know from the books, even laboring under the additional and horrible abuse. But the two gems of this piece are Snape and Dumbledore. Snape - snarky, sharp-tongued, funny in a wry and easily overlooked way ("I know what a car is, Potter. I'm a wizard, not a troglodyte.") And Dumbledore, with the weight of the world on his shoulders, wise and worried and immensely powerful. You give both adult wizards great strength by *not* showing what they are truly capable of, just letting the reference pass by. (Dumbledore's smiling thought of turning Snape loose on the Dursleys as one of many cases in point.) On top of exciting, accurate characterization, you give us some genuinely poignant moments, and some agonizing ones - especially as Snape begins to see the parallels between himself and Vernon Dursley. Loving this, absolutely. And looking forward to more. Thank you.
scardi chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
Great story! I really love it and I hope you will update soon!
Anaelisa chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
Good chapter, I like this new relationship between Harry and Snape. Update soon.
mkyla chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
Hufflepuff hm?

Well, I'll be waiting for your next update to find out.
lady sakura cosmos chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
good chapter
AlfredisMyHero chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
another good chapter!Update soon!
piwqefjk chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
Huzzah for Harry and Snape bonding XD Dramatic ending to the chapter! What's happened now? Thanks for the update :D
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »