Reviews for The Guiltless
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Very nice story. You have managed to keep all characters true to their canon personalities. Many writers seem unable to allow Snape to show concern or admit he was wrong about Harry without completely and instantly changing his personality. (I realize many of those are intentional, well-done, and form the core of the stories; some, however, are not.) Your Snape is thoroughly in character with his own snarky self, managing to convey concern at the same time as he is leveling an insult. Perfect!

BTW, you do not say whether or not you have written a sequel in the note above. I think your story ending is quite begging for one. ;)
SonicLozDPLove chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
"rangy, underfed, and bright of eye as he always does at the start of term" I don't get it, it sounds almost like they already know something's wrong with Harry and chose to ignore it...
Lily-Magnolia chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
If only Severus has hexed the damned Vernon into nothingness.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
"As Harry is James' son, you have...distanced yourself from him. And, as he is Lily's child, you have protected him. But he is more than the offspring of two people you once knew. He is himself. And he is in more peril than perhaps anyone but ourselves realize."

I like this. Amazing how you managed to keep both Albus and Severus in character as the conversed about Harry.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Me and you, Harry. Me and you. And the rest of the readers as well. We all know that Albus only wanted to make you stronger growing up in the hands of those despicable muggles. Gees.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Oh my god! I love you, Luna! More and More!
SHE'S AMAZING!

Harry should thank her for gave him a Big 'information'!

I'm glad Sev noticed it!
And I'm so so Glad that Sev told him that he's protect Harry!

Well... at least what Dumbledore said and how he act makes a sense here...
TotalOtaku07 chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
A continuation story would be great! Thanks! You are now on my alert list and I can hardly wait.
wanderingsinthoughtspace chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
nicely done :)
d1x1lady chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Love it!
pathgirl chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Love it second time around as much as the first time.
pathgirl chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Love it!
Quantumphysica chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
I loved this story xD
It had touching moments, and also several hilarious ones. A great read!
Quantumphysica chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
I had an "Allô Allô" moment there when Snape went "Listen very carefully I will say this only once" xD
moodysavage chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Love this story. Had to read it again :)
any chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
wow the last sentence of the first chapter is just about the coolest chapter ending i have read this year. finite incantatem
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »