Reviews for The Guiltless
pathgirl chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Love it!
Quantumphysica chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
I loved this story xD
It had touching moments, and also several hilarious ones. A great read!
Quantumphysica chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
I had an "Allô Allô" moment there when Snape went "Listen very carefully I will say this only once" xD
moodysavage chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Love this story. Had to read it again :)
any chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
wow the last sentence of the first chapter is just about the coolest chapter ending i have read this year. finite incantatem
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Really good story!
Saint Snape chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Nice story. Going to check now and see if you did write the sequel. Hope so. :)
Sardonik chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Hmm, you managed to keep Snape mean, while taking care of Potter. Nice job.
Sardonik chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Hmm, I'm intrigued. Good pacing. Good characterization.
animefreak728 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I would have grabbed Harry's uncle, put him in a jumbo sized box, wrapped it, and sent him to Voldemort with a card tied to it that say's 'Have fun!'.
animefreak728 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
I wish I had a vocabulary like Snape. I would love to confuse all my classmates with all those bib words. :D
Thirteen Ravens chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Brilliant fanfic! Thank you! :)
I'd like to hope that Canon Severus was not beaten as a child, but that's a vain hope, I feel, considering how embittered and knowledgeable about the dark arts young Snape is. I feel he saw his mother struck, too, in frequent arguments. In my last fic I have Tobias coming home drunk from the pub, using a belt on Severus, then dragging the boy up the stairs.
A shame JKR killed the man off at the end, (For matter of mere convenience? Less loose ends to tie up...) But eh...I guess Snape's her character...
Thirteen Ravens chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I honestly thought Snape would stuff Dursley in the cupboard and lock the door! Great chapter. :)
Thirteen Ravens chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Thanks :)
Thirteen Ravens chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Brilliant, angsty. Thanks :)
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »