Reviews for The Guiltless
Melindaleo chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
I enjoyed this very much, but I wish it was longer. I'm not a Snape fan. Quite honestly, I think he's a petty, vindictive pr..ck. However, he is a teacher, and I do believe this is how he would react if he found abuse happening to a student. I think he'd take action immediately. I don't, however, believe his attitude toward Harry would change that quickly - not by a long shot.

I always wonder how much DD knew. He knew Harry was treated poorly, but how much? Did he know about the near starvation? The occasional physical violence? I hope not, but...I have to think he did. I don't like to think about it, honestly. It's heartbreaking.

The last chapter made me sad. I wish this story was longer. I want to know how Harry dealt with this problem coming to light. Abused children have scars on the inside, and I missed an emotional reaction from Harry. I also thought his friends were far more concerned with the fact it was Snape who helped him rather than the fact of what had been done to Harry. I really hope after having time to think about it, they'd pour on the support.

I don't believe for a second that Harry's attitude toward Snape would change so quickly, either. One day - one admittedly powerful day - doesn't erase 5 years of abuse. I would so like to read more of this story. Less of Snape, and more of Harry coping with his secrets coming out. I'd really like to see how Ron and Hermione react to it. See them taking care of him for a while. And, of course, my ever romantic heart would like to see Ginny heal some of his pain.

Anyway, nicely done. Thanks for a pleasant afternoon. Cheers!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
This is bloody excellent!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
hehe
serenityselena chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
interesting story :)
nightkitty555 chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
epilogue? no! it's just beginning. i need more! please let there be a sequel.
yamiduke13 chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
This story was fantastic. I enjoyed it so much. You did such a good job with the characters;Snape was so well done. I could picture him in my head so easily.
Sophie chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Wow brilliant start and I love the way you have already captured Snape's personality!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Amazing story. I think that the best part was the characters. Not once, in even one sentence, was Snape less snarky, Harry less heroic or Ron more tactful then they should have been. I can honestly say that I have never read a story that was so true to its characters. You are absolutely fantastic.
vgriffin4 chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
FASCINATING STORY ALBEIT SHORTER THAN MOST I READ. BUT IT DID IN FACT CATCH MY ATTENTION. SO I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A CHANCE AND I AM GLAD THAT I DID. I ENJOYED IT GREATLY. YOU ARE VERY TALENTED. THOUGH MANY STORIES ARE WRITTEN ABOUT SNAPE BECOMING AWARE OF THE ABUSE AND BEGRUDGINGLY CHOOSES TO HELP IN HIS OWN WAY. THIS WAS INDEED ONE OF THE BEST. I AM NOW GOING TO YOUR PAGE TO SEE WHAT OTHER WORKS YOU HAVE. I LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR WORK. THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT IT WAS EXTREMELY FASCINATING.
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
not sure I cant beyond the whole just letting a bunch of abusive people go. Saying that they are muggles and that makes okay they beat him because they dont undestand the culture .is like saying if a person adopted a child of a different race or culture they could beat them because they didnt never okay. some vengence/justice should have happened .but the house memory was cool
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
I like how you didnt make your dumbledore as irrational as most fanfiction
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Wow great start
pathgirl chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Your writing and story line are simply superb. You handle the characters very well. I don't know what you are doing writing fanfiction... You should be writing your own stories. You are plenty good enough to earn a living, or maybe make a small fortune out of it.
CharmedArtist chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Oh, this is wonderful. I laughed, I cried - very movingly written. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Well written short story.
593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »