Reviews for The Guiltless
Yozora Haru chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
You know,this story is kinda similar to practicing liars in AO3...They're not EXACTLY the same but Very similar...
Do you perhaps have an AO3 account?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2018
This is so so so good. Your writing is impeccable, this is the first fanfiction I've wanted to read several times over because I enjoyed it so much.
annasfanfic chapter 8 . 5/29/2018
Lullyanne chapter 8 . 4/12/2018
Awesome story ! You portray Snape really well. I will read the sequel now.
BlueMoon007 chapter 8 . 3/15/2018
this was an exceptional story.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 8 . 3/8/2018
One of the best Harry Potter fics out there:)
Lasciella chapter 8 . 1/26/2018
Love this story so very much. Totally want to read a sequel.
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 8 . 1/13/2018
I hope this continues
ladybug chapter 8 . 1/10/2018
Reaching the end was almost painful. I knew when I started the story that it was 8 chapters long, but the writing was so good and carried me through the story so fast, reaching the end was a shock. Great job.
Dallasanne chapter 8 . 1/6/2018
What an interesting story fragment. It was very well written and plotted, and I only wish it had actually been completed before being marked as complete with a pseudo epilogue added. Nice beginning, interesting middle, but without an ending, there is no real story.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
Amazing, I do love the plot, and just the image of Snape glowering at Vernon and then grabbing his next is awesome, Vernon really does deserve it, and I really love how you’ve kept everyone in character, like Snape and Harry and I’d explain more but I’ve got a headache and still this is amazing!
crotia chapter 8 . 12/10/2017
it was a really sweet story
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 8 . 10/7/2017
Interesting alternate sixth year scenario, perhaps better than HBP
JohnLockSher chapter 8 . 10/2/2017
update soon please!
thewandcrafter chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
Brilliant, subtle, heartwarming, and utterly in character. So very well done, I learned more about writing by reading it. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story!
658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »