Reviews for The Guiltless
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 8 . 1/13/2018
I hope this continues
ladybug chapter 8 . 1/10/2018
Reaching the end was almost painful. I knew when I started the story that it was 8 chapters long, but the writing was so good and carried me through the story so fast, reaching the end was a shock. Great job.
Dallasanne chapter 8 . 1/6/2018
What an interesting story fragment. It was very well written and plotted, and I only wish it had actually been completed before being marked as complete with a pseudo epilogue added. Nice beginning, interesting middle, but without an ending, there is no real story.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
Amazing, I do love the plot, and just the image of Snape glowering at Vernon and then grabbing his next is awesome, Vernon really does deserve it, and I really love how you’ve kept everyone in character, like Snape and Harry and I’d explain more but I’ve got a headache and still this is amazing!
crotia chapter 8 . 12/10/2017
it was a really sweet story
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 8 . 10/7/2017
Interesting alternate sixth year scenario, perhaps better than HBP
JohnLockSher chapter 8 . 10/2/2017
update soon please!
thewandcrafter chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
Brilliant, subtle, heartwarming, and utterly in character. So very well done, I learned more about writing by reading it. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story!
FrancineMarie chapter 8 . 9/18/2017
This gave me... emotions. Thank you.
vickety chapter 8 . 9/16/2017
This is very well done. Thanks!
vickety chapter 6 . 9/16/2017
I was hoping Severus would put Vernon in the cupboard.
becgate chapter 8 . 9/3/2017
Love it! Awesome!
AngelMira chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
I always hated stories that have Harry give in to quickly and start talking about his problems to a teacher who bullied and abused his authority just to get back at his father.
The whole thing just seem unrealistic to me.
But it's your story and I still thought it was okay.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2017
That letter was full of snark - but it was quintessentially Professor Snape. Thank you for a wonderful story! Your portrayals of all the characters were excellent. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2017
Oh no, what happened to Harry? And that was a good thing to say to Harry - he needed to hear that.
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »