Reviews for The Guiltless
breannatala chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
Good Chapter
Zuzanny chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
I want more please. I'm glad Dumbledore didn't know the extent that harry was being mistreated, that would have been really sad. I look forward to reading about how the dursleys react to the two wizzards. :)
Aqua Mage chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
Brilliant chapter. It's really good to see a abused Harry fic with Dumbledore caring, rather fiercly. I think that's much more accurate than him being a manipulative old man. I can't WAIT to see more. Particularly looking forward to seeing more of Harry. Do we get to see his visit to the hospital wing? I can't imagine Pomfrey letting him go straight away...
HPMarvelGirlie chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
Great story. I look forward to reading the conversation with Vernon.
whitehound chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
Very nice interplay between Severus and Albus - affectionate, and yet with hidden stresses.
123claire123 chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
brilliant
Rogue Anne chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
can't wait for the next update!
Lubbleeone chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
o.0...
Captain-Emily chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
You know, I think that deep, deep down, Severus might actually kind of, sort of like Harry. Just a little bit. Or he at least feels a kinship with him.

I also think that, as much as canon Snape seems to hate Harry, this is exactly how he would respond if he discovered the boy was abused.

I look forward to the next chapter, as I'm on pins and needles, waiting to find out what's going to happen with the Dursleys.
mkyla chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
At first I wasnt sure if I liked your writing style, and I was about to quit, but something told me 'not yet' and I am so glad!

This story is brillant, and I cant wait to see how its going to work out.
anaknisatanas chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
I loved this conversation between Dumbledore and Snape. You've kept Snape wonderfully in character. I also enjoyed Dumbledore's version of being blunt. I still want to know who Dumbledore intends to ask to stay with Harry over the summer. Perhaps Mad Eye or Bill Weasley? I so want to see the talk with the Dursley's!
astropixie chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Good chapter. Snape seems mildly OOC here, but it's not too bad. Nice conversations.
Antosha Chekhonte chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Excellent story and characterizations. I do like abused Harry stories, but Albus is usually so out of character. Yours however, is just right. Hmm, is there more or is this all?
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
Excellent.
duj chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
Better written than most *abused Harry* stories and more canon-compliant too. Characterisation is good so far. I expect Snape's going to get stuck with Harry-watching in future summers?
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »