Reviews for The Guiltless
BatteredChild chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
good so far, can't wait to read more!
Shdwcat27 chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Excellent story. Please update soon.
Aqua Mage chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Wow! What a fantastic start! I really hope you update again soon...LOVE this!
Captain-Emily chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
I'm really enjoying this story. You've managed to make Snape into a decent guy without sacrificing his character.

I look forward to the next chapter, and to seeing what Severus and Dumbledore have in store for the Dursleys.
cecelle chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Excellent. I love the voice you have given Snape, and the story reads vividly and believably.
kaiba-queen chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
More. more. such an awesome fic needs more!

A brilliant story so far, you've really brought out how true long-term abuse victims behave, what with the lack of comprehension between 'tolerable rudeness and unacceptable brutality'. I look forward to more!
tag0 chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Ooh, intriguing! This looks like it's going to be a rather interesting story, and I certainly look forward to reading more. Added to my story alert list!
Hypnobarb chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
I want to commend you on a well-written story. I read this on the recommendation of a friend and really like your characterizations. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story.
Touch of the Wind chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Nice story, poor Harry, will this be a slash or het or no pairing?
MysticSong1978 chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
This is really good. Are you planning to continue it further or is it complete as it is?
Rogue Anne chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
OMG! You have to update soon! I cannot wait to see what they do the evil mean Dursley's. My imagination is already cooking up things, dark evil things. *Smirks evilly*
AngelicVampiress chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
I can't wait to see how this develops, methinks there are going to be fireworks in Surrey!
FuzzyChiken chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
I absolutely loved Harry's excuses for vernon's abuse, I really like it that, even if twisted, you can follow his chain of thoughts and understand where he comes from... and that bit about him prefering not to know if dumbly knew...that was just pure gold.

really good job. Thanks for sharing.
anaknisatanas chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Oh I love this. I so want to see the visit to Surrey *smirks* Especially because Snape is going along. The next time Harry goes to the Dursley's Snape should drop in and visit... or even stay in the spare room or expand Harry's room and stay there. It will at least be amusing to see how Snape and Dumbledore are with the Dursley's. Will this be Snape and Harry bonding and Harry and Dumbledore bonding?
Doodleberry chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Great so far. I can't wait to see what happens at the Dursley's house.
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »