Reviews for The Guiltless
LindseySnape chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
That was great I love the way your Dumbledore is so kind, caring and manipulative all at the same time. Can't wait to see what's in store for the Dursleys. Keep up the great work, and update soon. LES
coymelody chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Ah! Charming Snape and sarcastic Dumbledore. I'm scared! Amazing story! I love it! plz. review soon!
epiphanic66 chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
ah! i love it! update soon please!
Lubbleeone chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
bahahaha...aww...gotta love sev when he goes all potective like xD hope you update soonly like
breannatala chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Wonderful so far!
rolliepolliebaker chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Oh, I love it. Snape, I think, is probably very eager to visit Privet Drive. I never thought I would say this, but, poor Vernon. He might get his bum kicked. lol. Anyway, keep up the beautiful writing. Update soon, please. !
astropixie chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
This was one of the better "Snape discovers Harry's abuse" stories I've read. I quite liked it. Nice introspection and description. The characters were dead-on, too. I never know what to do with Dumbledore, and you nailed him. Nice work!
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
good going! update soon
DuShuZhi chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Great story! Update soon!
ddamato chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Great chapter! I like it!

x damato
hug-me chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
This is a brilliant story! very well written and you have captured the thoughts and feelings of the characters well! Is this going to turn into a snape/harry guardian story? please update soon!
123claire123 chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
brilliant - more please
whitehound chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
And again, quite true - every experience the Dursleys have had with magic was frightening. They would have been a lot better if they'd been given regular guidance on how to deal with Harry's emerging magic, and some financial support to cover his keep.

I take it Snape is going to be Harry's keeper.
ms.gringotts chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
can i come too?
whitehound chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Of course, in canon everything Harry says here is true - that the Dursleys are afraid that he'll bring death on them and on their son - and in canon they're *not* violent, except in very minor ways. But this explanation is much more believable than the usual "abused Harry" stories, and Snape's reactions are very convincing - including the fact that he can't help being snippy and calling Harry brain-damaged, even when he's trying to be kind, because snippy is what he does.
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 Next »