Reviews for The Guiltless
hug-me chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
This is a brilliant story! very well written and you have captured the thoughts and feelings of the characters well! Is this going to turn into a snape/harry guardian story? please update soon!
123claire123 chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
brilliant - more please
whitehound chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
And again, quite true - every experience the Dursleys have had with magic was frightening. They would have been a lot better if they'd been given regular guidance on how to deal with Harry's emerging magic, and some financial support to cover his keep.

I take it Snape is going to be Harry's keeper.
ms.gringotts chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
can i come too?
whitehound chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Of course, in canon everything Harry says here is true - that the Dursleys are afraid that he'll bring death on them and on their son - and in canon they're *not* violent, except in very minor ways. But this explanation is much more believable than the usual "abused Harry" stories, and Snape's reactions are very convincing - including the fact that he can't help being snippy and calling Harry brain-damaged, even when he's trying to be kind, because snippy is what he does.
whitehound chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Very good dialogue. I especially like snaope's assumption that there's no point hiding anything from Albus. It can't really be true or he'd have spotted false!Moody, but I coukld see Snape thinking it was.
whitehound chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Exceptionally well written, but I'd ahve thought that Snape, as a Legilimens, would know that Harry was sincere. He knows when he's lying, after all.
DaughterOfAres chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Hi! I just found your story and must say I'm left speechless. You are an excellent writer. There are paractically no mechancial errors (grammar, spelling, and such). Also, you manage to make what is not an unusual story line seem new and inventive. I can't wait to see where to go with this.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter, in hopes that Snape does something horrid to the Dursley's. Please update soon.
angel74 chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
this was great. update soon.
Badallona chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
It's difficult, not to mention unfair, to assume what a fiction will be from 4 chapters. However, I think this i was the closest to canon Harry I've seen in fan fiction so far. He's not whiny or acting half his age, for one. He also doesn't seem to have super-hero like powers or the like. Very nice. Very nice, indeed.
T-A-R21 chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
love your fic. Can't wait for the next chapter.
esthervanberkum chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
I usually read stories in which Dumbledore is evil so it'll be nice to see a good story in which it is different (it will be right?). I wonder where you'll go with this:what will happen to Harry, what else will happen etc.

and from what I can tell (considering his opinions and the last thing he says) Harry has not been broken by his relatives. nice, that happens to often. yes, a lot of abused children have that, but Harry has never been broken in the series and I doubt one summer slightly worse would make much of a difference. (might sound insensitive but that's what I think)

hope for more soon so I can see what you'll do with this excellent start!
Zuzanny chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Where's the next bit? I do hope Dumbledore doesn't know about what has been happening to Harry. And I'm glad that Snape's attitude towards him has changed somewhat.

MORE PLEASE?