Reviews for The Guiltless
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2017
That letter was full of snark - but it was quintessentially Professor Snape. Thank you for a wonderful story! Your portrayals of all the characters were excellent. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2017
Oh no, what happened to Harry? And that was a good thing to say to Harry - he needed to hear that.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
I have to say, I'm not happy that Harry is going back to the Dursleys. Is there truly no other option? Lovely chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2017
Awesome chapter as always!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2017
I'm glad in some measure that Dumbledore didn't leave Harry at the Dursleys knowing he would be physically abused, though I am rather angry that he knew they would neglect and emotionally abuse him. I do wonder, though - a Fidelius with Dumbledore as the Secret Keeper would be just as strong, wouldn't it?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2017
Oh, Harry...the Dursleys are terrible monsters. Wonderful job with the chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
Oh, Harry, no...how did he apply the Glamour without anyone noticing? This breaks my heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
In canon, I felt that while Harry was definitely in the wrong for looking in the Pensieve, Snape treated Harry abominably from his first day of class for something Harry had no control over. I'm glad you've incorporated Harry's apology for the Pensieve here. :) And I hope Harry is alright...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2017
Hey there! I guess I must tell you what an excellent sorry you have written. I totally loved it! I really really hope you write a sequel to it.
Midnight nettle
Gladoo89 chapter 8 . 7/1/2017
Wow, such a wonderful story! *o*

I'm astonished I never read it before, as I've been reading this kind of fanfiction since 2007, so the very year you published it! (But well, my English is way better than before, so that's a small mercy.)

You write very well, and the situations and characters are very realistic and interesting. It really is a great story! :)
OfDragonsandPygmyPuffs chapter 8 . 6/18/2017
Your characterisations in this story were so spot on congrats i loved it
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 8 . 6/6/2017
I really, really liked this. Great job. I'll also have you know, dear Author-sempai, that this story made me cry. Again, great job.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 7 . 6/6/2017
Goodness gracious. Do they all die, the end? This better not be one of those stories. Anyways, this is fantastic and I love it.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 8 . 3/22/2017
Awesome story!
sandstone24 chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
This was unique and interesting.
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »