Reviews for The Guiltless
mackiechandler chapter 8 . 3/22/2016
Excellent and wonderful story
Lioness1988 chapter 8 . 3/3/2016
I enjoyed reading this tale quite a bit, and immediately moved on to the sequel. Thank you for sharing the stories. Well done.
misherukuro chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
Thanks for sharing your writing. ~,~
SuLi chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
"The Guiltless" is by far one of the best pieces of writing I am yet to see online, both among fanfiction and beyond. Incredibly detailed and poignant, the story maintains a clear all the while staying true to the characters. The voice of Severus Snape has, in my experience, rarely been so well represented by an FanFiction author. I find myself near both tears and joy as I come back to read this again and again.

The brilliance continues in "The Poor of God"-an excellent sequel. So rarely do sequels live up to their predecessors that I must admit myself to being both astounded and amazed. The tones of both Harry and Snape are so distinct, so expertly written that I am completely awed. Heartbreaking, joyous, and even humorous at times, these two pieces of writing have (pleasantly) haunted me month after month. I seem unable to forget them!

Truly a work of art, both in terms of FanFictions and writings beyond.
Tiny Teddy Bear chapter 8 . 2/5/2016
I really loved this - I downloaded it, actually, along with the sequel, to read on my Kindle in leisure. :) And I found myself enjoying it so much that I had to come back and leave a review.
Pretty much everything I was wanting in a Snape-Harry father-son story. An abundance of feels. In-character, silky, snarky Snape. Defensive, abused Harry. (I particularly liked how realistically he acted, given his age and circumstances. A lot of writers lose that 'teenager' feel when writing Harry - but you have captured him at sixteen.)
All in all, highly recommended. If anyone's looking for a great Snape-Harry father-son fic, read this. Read it!
SmartKoala chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
I love your true to character Snape who is able to continue analyzing and finally admit that Harry does not have the same arrogant personality as his father. Loved your creative Snape sarcasm for almost every answer and conversation with Harry but still leading toward truth and his new found understanding of the true Harry. Also loved using my phone dictionary to broaden my vocabulary with all of your "more than 3 syllable" words :).
OpenUpPandora'sBoxOnlyIfYouDar chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
. . .I rather hate Snape in this moment. This looks quite promising, I must say. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
YokaiAngel chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
Love the story~
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2015
I loved this.
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
Lovely Harry and Severus dynamic. xD

I'm quite pleased that you only included one Weasley. Although I wouldn't have minded the twins.. I agree, Luna is up there with Snape and for me even Dumbledore, although the men actually are a bit biased at times so their ability to see perspective sometimes miss. Luna fits in for the pragmatic sense in the situation. Ron for the surface(shallow really.. XD) outlook and Hermione for the logical one.

By the way, it's actually quite fun every time it's proven that Luna is the voice of reason.. xD
abandonedaccount47 chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
Fantastic.
my deathly hallows chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
i cried in every freaking chapter. but it was amazing, really, thank you for writing this. i hope you did write the sequel, well im about to find out
bookworm661 chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
I liked this and can honestly say I can clearly picture Snape acting in just this way the entire story. I hope you do write a sequel and answer the question of whether or not Harry used the Portkey.
KneazleGriff chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Love this! Well done. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
Loved this, can't wait to devour the sequel!
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »