Reviews for Witness Protection
c.elder chapter 2 . 8/16
your Logan is not only truly pathetic, but is putting V at risk, just so that he can be satisfied. He was always so self-centred in the TV series, just thinking about his needs and wants. Then he would sulk and do harmful things to himself if he did not get what he wanted. He just blackmailed V constantly, be with me or I will hurt myself- what an awful man!
patricia.kane.969 chapter 22 . 1/5
I really wish you would finish this story up after their return to Neptune. It is extremely well written. Thank you.
nikatsu chapter 22 . 9/29/2014
It's a pity this was never finished. And so close to the end too! :(
irislim chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
This is an absolutely intriguing story. I wish I had discovered it sooner. Do come back and complete the story! You are an amazing writer who balances dialogue and action perfectly, capturing both very well with your words )
nhelms31288 chapter 22 . 6/29/2014
I wish this was finished. such a great story
kstrac75 chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
Please, please, please come back and finish this story!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
I hope you finish this one day, it's really good. You write Logan really well.
DalWriter chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
It's hard for me to believe that Logan found her when the pros couldn't. It was also awful to realize that Mac's errors led to their discovery. I enjoyed it when Logan told her that Dick had a "thing" for her; very cute. I do hope you add one more chapter . . . totally wrap up the Happily Ever After.
krazyy989 chapter 22 . 2/7/2013
Love love LoVe'd it!
jcn2416 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hope you update with an ending...
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15/2012
please update! i want to know what happens next!
fatherlessgirls chapter 22 . 6/7/2011
Aw, what a great story. You are so close to finishing it! I know it has been two years, but I really hope you decide to come back to write the conclusion. I want to see the reunion with Duncan and see how Veronica settles back into like in Neptune.
elisull chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
this story needs an ending! maybe one ending with a wedding and a happily ever after for veronica and logan! i have loved it so far. all i want is some resolution!
where she went chapter 22 . 2/20/2011
This needs an ending. You worked so hard, finish it!
Anaszun chapter 22 . 9/21/2010
awww you should totally end this story. D