Reviews for Witness Protection
Is this the end?
Complete this story!
magnifly chapter 22 . 11/19/2015
Hoping that one day you will return, loved this story! :)
labroussard chapter 22 . 10/27/2015
Great fic. I enjoyed it. I thought the tickets were a bit too obvious but served the purpose.
labroussard chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
I'm loving this fic! oxoxoxoxox
JoeCool701 chapter 22 . 9/3/2015
Finish it!
c.elder chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
your Logan is not only truly pathetic, but is putting V at risk, just so that he can be satisfied. He was always so self-centred in the TV series, just thinking about his needs and wants. Then he would sulk and do harmful things to himself if he did not get what he wanted. He just blackmailed V constantly, be with me or I will hurt myself- what an awful man!
patricia.kane.969 chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
I really wish you would finish this story up after their return to Neptune. It is extremely well written. Thank you.
nikatsu chapter 22 . 9/29/2014
It's a pity this was never finished. And so close to the end too! :(
irislim chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
This is an absolutely intriguing story. I wish I had discovered it sooner. Do come back and complete the story! You are an amazing writer who balances dialogue and action perfectly, capturing both very well with your words )
nhelms31288 chapter 22 . 6/29/2014
I wish this was finished. such a great story
kstrac75 chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
Please, please, please come back and finish this story!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
I hope you finish this one day, it's really good. You write Logan really well.
DalWriter chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
It's hard for me to believe that Logan found her when the pros couldn't. It was also awful to realize that Mac's errors led to their discovery. I enjoyed it when Logan told her that Dick had a "thing" for her; very cute. I do hope you add one more chapter . . . totally wrap up the Happily Ever After.
krazyy989 chapter 22 . 2/7/2013