Reviews for Penance
My only criticism is that mostly at the beginning the writing was a little awkward by which I mean confusing in a way or stiff but the story really started to flow after a few chapters and the story was cute and captivating and very different from other ones I've read. There wasn't as much fluff as I like but it was very interesting and entertaining to read. Fantastic work!
Dead Pann chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
Vincent, I know care for Yuffie but you should be apologizing to Mira.

Very nice chapter.
Poetrygirl21 chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
Have you posted the sequel yet? Btw I loved it!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 26 . 9/16/2012
Love it
Erilin-chan chapter 26 . 9/9/2011
Hehe, nice story, really like Mira. You've done her very well.
Erilin-chan chapter 21 . 9/9/2011
Hehe, love fluff! I must say you've made the kids quite petulant, esp Denzel. I can see that you're trying to make the kids quite realistic - new girls comes along, their dragged to a place that's not warm n there's not much to do. But it just feels like a lot of attention goes on details that's not needed for the story, in my Vincent in this chappie however!
Erilin-chan chapter 18 . 9/9/2011
Woot, some Yuffietine! Hummm, I wonder who Mira's father could be, the wolf and the fact that Zack gave Cloud the materia suggests maybe Zack? Interesting story, if a little too descriptive in some areas.
Erilin-chan chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
I keep forgetting this is before DoC! Anyway, Denzel needs a slap! Argh kids are annoying!
Erilin-chan chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
Haha, loved this chappie! Yuffie has impeccable logic! _ Really liked the 'goodbye' bit with Lucrecia and I could really visualise what you wanted to get across. Nice story idea! Mira is so sweet! I just wish Yuffie was slightly more forgiving with the child.
werehere101 chapter 26 . 6/12/2011
*shimmery eyes* i loved this story *passes out from reading all 20 chapters into the wee hours of morning* zzz
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 26 . 2/6/2011
This was such a beautiful story. Seriously you don't know how happy I am I found it. It was great.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 21 . 2/6/2011
That was the SWEETEST, MOST ADORABLE thing ever! Vinnie, Yuffles, and Mira sleeping together so frigging kawaii this is an awesome fanfic
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 17 . 2/6/2011
Oh no poor Mira she's just a little kid she can't handle this!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
Ooh I'm loving the way this story is going.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
I love the Yuffie and Mira bonding. It's really cute and sweet.