Reviews for Another
Tzee chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
WOW I Loved this! :D I also read Behind another(actually I read that first) and I LOVE that too! Behind another tied up everything fabulosly.
Emryalx chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Wow. This was powerful~

Thanks for writing!

Also do you think you can tell me the name of that song?
Sophie chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I loved it,and I cried. I admit it. Will you please write more?
Neverwill chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I liked how it was somewhat of a mystery who each of the characters were. The broken hearted one could have fit any of those 3 characters at different points in their lives.

I'm assuming it was Cameron that broke his heart. Is there more, maybe some well-deserved Cameron angst as she watches from the sidelines during Chase's recovery and sees House hovering over & caring for Chase like she's wished House would care for her all this time?
stealingheaven chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Wow... That was amazing. It was beautifully written, and flowed. And so angsty! you are a talented writer, keep it up .
LostSchizophrenic chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Wow. This was very haunting. I'm glad you wrote it instead of doing something more drastic...I think one of the best things about this fic is the set of lines that repeats-the refrains. You could set this to music and have an incredibly interesting song...I know you don't know me, but your words have made an impact. Please don't think that you're alone.
Romanse chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
That was REALLY well done. This story is perceptive and full of very well communicated angst. You have a thoughtful writing style and my only complaint is that I would have loved to have read a really long version of this story!
Green Penguin chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
can't believe i didn't review sooner. wow, what a powerful story. can only wonder what would happen if/when cameron would find out about his attempt, and that she was a big-if not the- reason. gee, ya think she'd ooze caring waves since she'd see him as broken enough for her (i do firmly believe that cameron just likes broken things-i don't think she can honestly love, at least not now, or she wouldn't have played so hard with chase all season-grr...)

you did very well, and can't wait to read whatever else comes out. very awesome, and a good ending, its got a spark of happiness to it.
Nyxelestia chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Loved it!

Really, the whole 'another thing' and not revealing the name until the end...in the beginning it sounded like House to me but otherwise I really did love it.

Please, keep up the good work, because this was extraordinary.

~mika~
anon chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
that was a very well written fic

also, i love that song, it always makes me want to cry.
KettleKornKueen chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
It was good. It was really well written and although it was depressing as hell at first it ended up well, which is the type of angst I like to read. I liked how you used a list poem foremat; although it was so good you didn't need the song to set the tone.

The authors note freaked me out though; I almost didn't read your story because of that and if I felt it necessary to flame I would have despite the authors note, but as it turns out I didn't need to so there you go.

Keep writing I'd love to read it.

~Kettle
hahasxybitch chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
very depressing, but amazingly written, i like
Little Artemis chapter 1 . 6/28/2007