Reviews for The Morality of the Young
UrbanSloth chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
love it!
Mashkai30 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
James and Lily are the worst parents ever. Willingly leaving a child to Vernon and Petunia is worse than being Vernon and Petunia, who at least love their son.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
I get the feeling that dumbles just royally goof'd
SuperNekofan chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
This story is really good! I can't wait for more! :D Please update soon!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
update sooooooooooon!1
xxRezxx chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
hey i kove your story can ylou please update gain really really soon?
Yoru no Nx chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
ooohhhh is ther more is ther more? tell me ther is more! pleas!
dangerverse chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
i like how you portrayed lily and james characters and made what happend so believable, great story
Vixx-Hyuk93 chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
love it D
can you update soon please its been years.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Please do us all a favour and put dumblefuck on a nuclear bomb and detonate it!
Rune Landel chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Great story, I can't help but wonder how Harry will react when he finds out his parents essentially abandoned him. After all there are other methods that would have kept him safe and allowed him to be with his parents... instead they chose an easier method, or at least the method that they came up with first, rather then think about alternatives. After all the only reason the Fidelus charm didn't go was because of the keeper, They could go back with that, or leave the country altogether and go under the fidelus. Anyway, hope to read more updates, even though it has been awhile I still hold out hope that you will continue this.
Amylin Christin chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
I LOVE this ff.

The idea is really great! You can write genial. Everything ist imaginable and the characters and scenes seem real.

The only thing that iritates me is, that you don't continue. A half year has passed since the last chap. And I really like your ff, so I'd enjoy it, if you continue SOON!

yours amy
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
update soon
enderswiggin chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
Very interesting plot you have going here... not sure how far you'll be able to take the "morality issues" without falling into the usual pitfalls of this genre though. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Thanks for the effort and great job so far.