Reviews for Traced Footsteps
ChuckleBunny chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
beautiful. especially the ending. i love your stories :)
nyctophillic chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow, this is so wonderfully adorable. You really captured their love here; the simple instances between them are just so perfect and vivid. And your writing is just wonderful.

So very, very cute. :)
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Oh that was GORGEOUS. I loved it, beginning to end. I love how you fill in sentences with so much description and how you capture the characters just brilliantly...-sigh-

And oh the Riku. You tied everything in here perfectly. Very, very nice :D

To me, it was one of those tear-jerkers. It was so beautiful. Ohh, my my. :] I cannot WAIT until you other ones.

My favs fo sho! :P
pinkaffinity chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Let me say- You've done it again, dear.

Your sentences were long, packed with description and utterly gorgeous. Each one flowed into the next flawlessly.

So many different aspects- sad for Sora and Kairi, but cute friendship with Sora and Riku... and of course, the friendship between the three of them was spot on. "It was just them, a trinity, a triangle of souls bound forever into the bonds of friendship." Loved that line. Absolutely adored it. Captured them perfectly.

But my favorite, absolute FAVORITE line of this was "They shouldn’t live lives on the fence, staring down at the side of glory and honor as they fell backwards towards the existence of normality." Because it's just so... emotional. Sora is the hero, but he doesn't want to be... that just tugged at mah heartstrings.

Actually, it all did. I was practically crying at the end, and it still amazes me how much freaking emotion you put into your fics.

Loved this, of course.

Constance Greene chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Um, truth:

I'm reading/reviewing this because I was bored and stalking you. xD

Second truth:

I am reading/reviewing this because I was spying on the reviews and saw i AM the Random Idiot's comment about it being like The Dark Tower. OMG?!

Third truth:

I couldn't read/review this earlier when it came out because I was sick. D:

Fourth truth:

I will shut up now and begin to read/review. xD

I love the intro paragraph. It really... makes an impact. I dunno. So poetic and... wow. xD Err. -cannot describe because it's so good?- Your description, in short, is just amazing - as is the depth and all the thoughts that connect to each other and are easily flowing. I like how Sora is torn between his love for Kairi ( ew ) and saving the worlds - love v. justice. He'd do that; that's Sora.

:]] -The Akuroku reference. I'm grinning like a maniac. So sweet.

Riku Heehee.

I want Laexy. D8 ( AKA, can't wait to read more. )

Constance.
A Spot of Bother chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Ah, I really liked this - it was so sweet. I think you capture the relationship between the three of them so well, and it always makes me smile. The sentence with Roxas reacting to the moment was bittersweet and in character all at the same time. The whole thing sort of drove home how frightening it must be to be called away like that, knowing you might not come back. I love the strength they take from each other. Just really, incredibly sweet to read. :)
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Gah! So kawaii!

Everything was perfect in here!

I had many lines I liked but this would have to be my fav.

“Kairi,” voice softer and gentler than the summer breezes that touched upon their island home, with more love than most humans in a lifetime ever experienced, let alone felt, “don’t be sad. I’ll fight for you?”

OMFG! So sweet! That was the best!

And you made Riku so lovable and in character in this.

Awesomeness!

Favs and alerts for sure!

[angie-chan]
Malcolm Yuy chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This was really good, and a nice twist...

I thought from your wording that this would lead to a tragic outcome...I'm happily shocked that it didn't _...great job, as always!

Have you caught up with my fic lately..? I'm just curious since you said you were going to review again but you haven't...just curious, is all...

Well, I can't wait for you to release the conclusion of "Wheels on the Bus," or update this either, so update when you can. You have a good week, and until next time, later!
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
It was really pretty.

No seriously, it was. Kinda reminded me of Stephen King's Dark Tower series-which is REALLY PRETTY. (except, of course, when people are getting limbs hacked off and guts torn out and whatnot. Cheery guy. :P) Gawd, I love his writing.

And thus, you are the fourth author ever to get the honor of a comparison to the King from me. Well, I personally consider it an honor, anyway. If you don't, um... I'll leave. *sweatdrop*

Fav'ing this.

"What are you? Actually in love?" LAWL. Riku is my love.
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Ah, and here we are - /this/ is your element. /This/ is what makes you, well, /you/. You're unbelievably talented at drabble, you know that? LOL - jkz. I meant description. You just have a knack for phrasing and wording everything /so/ perfectly... you're un-friggin-believable at capturing the moment.

I like how you used the quotes in the beginning and at the end - that was holy awesomeness, tis was. :D Echoes of the past... just goes to show that nothing's really changed...

"... voice softer and gentler than the summer breezes that touched upon their island home, with more love than most humans in a lifetime ever experienced, let alone felt... "

Nice line. 'Nuff said.

"Smiling gently, the boy with brown hair and eyes still innocent and with precision deadly enough to end the lives of the most dangerous of enemies glanced down and gently placed his blade-wielding hand on the head of the girl he’d loved before he’d known what the word even meant..."

Tis 'nother awesome line (long though, heh!).

And finally,

"And as Sora clutched Kairi to him and placed his hand and all of his trust into Riku’s grip, he knew that this wasn’t a beginning, nor was it an end, but instead just another obstacle for all three of them to overcome on their own ways, fighting relentlessly to come back home again."

AW. :)

Everything so beautifully worded, hon. Just so fantastic-o. *cringe*

Sora's such a... /soldier/ in this. It makes everything that much more depressing, you know that? Lol. I'd always kinda imagined that if Sora had to go off on another Keyblading mission, he would just cheerfully turn around, and say to Kairi, "See ya later! I'll be back soon, don't wait up!" Cuz he's just /so/ full of optimism and bright thoughts, that Keyblading would just... I dunno, become a /part/ of him, I guess. But the way you wrote this (and others like it)... it's such a... depressing twist on things, heh. It's helluva lot more interesting to ponder about, that's for sure, cuz it puts reality into perspective, ya know? You focus on the little things, and it just makes one want to appreciate them that much more. :)

Ah! Review's getting a tad long, methinks - and your oneshot wasn't even that long! Heh - *looks sheepish* - sorry about that. Guess I'll end it here!

Talk to ya later then!

Xx-diamonds-xX
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
wow..that was sad...i think i was crying when i read this...everyone has a unique way of writting and your one of them...the begining was so sad..but then you kind of cleared it up by putting in riku...this was realy good i loved it...
Jaded-Raindrop chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Ohmygosh.

That was so sad-ish, and romantic and when Riku showed up it was all cute and-

Okay, I'll stop rambling.

Well, that was amazing. Much better then the first chapter of my drabble collection. )

Good luck with your future updates

Jade
hikari-aozora chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
short?

geez, you write so much ...

i thought this was supposed to be a drabble. you turned it into an epic ...

... in a good way, of course.

brilliant XD
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
"Wordless reminders of friendship and love would keep them together, and they’d always keep true their promises to one another through it all."

You ALWAYS manage to make me wibble with your charming mushy-ness. :3

That, and the echoed quote after - love.

I adore the overall cuteness. And Riku's er, commentary - made me smile lots. X3;