Reviews for Torn
tennisgirl16 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
omg so sad poor ryoma and ryoga idk which to feel more sad for ryoga cuz he gave up everything or ryoma cuz he lost his brother and best friend it seemed like wah love it though
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aww you should write a sequel!
hirota chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
ohmafkinggawd! 33 soo sad and cute! i can just imagine them kissing.. can you continue? its too good to be a one-shot! i wanna see it continue! yuur good at making stories :)
My secret love chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
OMG! that was sooooooo sad! T-T but realy cute keep up that good work!
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
aw! why did he leave! he didnt have to! good job! _
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
This was cute and sad...

Poor Ryoma..

It's a really nice story!
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I'd love to see Ryoma's reactions after that, can you please continue?

Great fic.
The13thHour chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
aw. now i'm going to have to see the movie, watch the interaction between them, and then read to deeply into it as my yaoi obsessed brain is wont to do :)

very good story by the way. ryoma is so cute. *jumps up and down squeeling* chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
wow. I love it. so is this just a one shot or a prolouge to a story. because this would be a great start to a effin awesome story. update _
Mika3103 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I loved it.. you should write more.
Craze Izumi chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Haha... haven't been looming around here for a long time... but still I love Ryocest XD hm but recently somehow I wish to read RyomaxRyoga instead of RyogaxRyoma... lol...

Nice fic keep it up... is there going to be a sequel to this?
Chibisuke chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Ka~wa~ii~! I love you for writing a Ryocest fic! This was really nice! If there was a rating, I would give you 5/5 stars xD
maryjaneleaf chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
That is so tragic!

You should write a sequel in which he comes back years later and they live happily ever after... with a lot of smexy boy action.

Just a thought!