Reviews for The Bear on the Mantle
CheshireKitKat chapter 9 . 10/15/2015
let Tamaki be ok! oh.. and Kyoya being in an accident would be a great way to have the fiancée be introduced.. like she hears about the accident and comes. I'm going to freaking laugh my arse off though if it turns out to be Renge.
CheshireKitKat chapter 6 . 10/15/2015
wait.. wait wait!? Stop the presses. Kyoya engaged!? TOO WHOOM!? YOU NEED TO WRITE ABOUT KYOYA'S FIANCEE WE MUST KNOW!
Janey-Paininator chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Will you be continuing this fan Fic? I think you should so we will know what happens. PLEASE! hehe
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Huni is too cute. That was too funny!
1critic chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
i loved your story please write more no cliffys please i need to know what happens to Tamaki-chan and if he and haruhi get eventually married this story is rated on a scale 1-10 your story is a 9
Nott01 chapter 9 . 5/14/2010
Please dont stop writing!
Yuuki-Kuran of the Knight chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
O.O

DON'T YOU DARE KILL HIM!

UPDATE SOON...WITHOUT ANY MEMORY LOSS/DEATH/REALLY BAD INJURIES!
KageNoNeko chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
This is one of the most interesting Tamaki and Haruhi fics. I love the plot line about them discovering love.
HarmonyGrl chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
MORRE NOW PLEASE?

33's

LOVE IT!
Diabolical Kitsutora chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
NU! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! WHY THE CLIFF HANGER! WHY SO MEAN! Please update son, I wanna know what happens!
Pirazz chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
NO! BAD BAD BAD.

I JUST WANT SOME FLUFFLUFF AND NOW TAMAKI'S WOUNDED.

great balance between text and dialogue, by the way.
Black-Death-646 chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
Great story so far! It was so happy...then a car accident! You know how to put someone at the edge of their seat! Good job and keep writing!
hlee-san chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
That was exciting. ] Keep writing. _
jblockk chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
Cliffhanger!
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
ooh...story getting intense...nice...great job...i'll look forward to your updates...