Reviews for The Bear on the Mantle
Janey-Paininator chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Will you be continuing this fan Fic? I think you should so we will know what happens. PLEASE! hehe
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Huni is too cute. That was too funny!
1critic chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
i loved your story please write more no cliffys please i need to know what happens to Tamaki-chan and if he and haruhi get eventually married this story is rated on a scale 1-10 your story is a 9
Nott01 chapter 9 . 5/14/2010
Please dont stop writing!
Yuuki-Kuran of the Knight chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
O.O

DON'T YOU DARE KILL HIM!

UPDATE SOON...WITHOUT ANY MEMORY LOSS/DEATH/REALLY BAD INJURIES!
KageNoNeko chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
This is one of the most interesting Tamaki and Haruhi fics. I love the plot line about them discovering love.
HarmonyGrl chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
MORRE NOW PLEASE?

33's

LOVE IT!
Diabolical Kitsutora chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
NU! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! WHY THE CLIFF HANGER! WHY SO MEAN! Please update son, I wanna know what happens!
Pirazz chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
NO! BAD BAD BAD.

I JUST WANT SOME FLUFFLUFF AND NOW TAMAKI'S WOUNDED.

great balance between text and dialogue, by the way.
Black-Death-646 chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
Great story so far! It was so happy...then a car accident! You know how to put someone at the edge of their seat! Good job and keep writing!
hlee-san chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
That was exciting. ] Keep writing. _
jblockk chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
Cliffhanger!
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
ooh...story getting intense...nice...great job...i'll look forward to your updates...
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
reading the near end of this chapter made me realize or assume that perhaps you haven't read the manga or haven't read the manga thoroughly...i'm saying this because i sort of wanted to point out tamaki's mother's real name...
cherrysaki-chan chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
nonononononono! NOT MY TONO! HARUHI RUN RUN! NO! hurry up and update plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz! :D