Reviews for A Place to Call Home
loved this.
steelgray chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
Cutest story! Loved it!
AsorenRM chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
I love your story line and the cutzy Jack is really weird but Amazing! I would have preferred a little more "action", if you know what I mean, ;) (; but all in all this is one of the best fan-fics I have read.
Shadowfey913 chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing it.
crazychildruns chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
Really sweet and really great story. Loved it.
SuspiciousFlower chapter 17 . 6/12/2011
sdlkjfrhnaetdnmgzvlk amazing and wonderful and beautiful and all sorts of good.
ishala8 chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
Really sweet! Will is adorable, by the way. Jack also appears to be much more sober than he is in any of the movies, but I really like him this way. Well done!
Muffin-DanishFreak chapter 17 . 12/26/2010
I really enjoyed this story! The ending was super sweet :)
Neross-qod chapter 17 . 5/12/2010
*sigh* Alright first things first. Your writing isn't bad which is to be commended since it's so rare to find that sort of thing in fanfiction now a days.

HOWEVER I have several huge issues with your story. Probably my biggest problem is how out of character Jack and Will are. I understand that this is an AU story but that's no excuse for poor character definition.

Also, and this generally and issue I have with most guyxguy slash fanfiction, I dislike the idea that making one character (in this case Will) completely angsty and ...feminine is somehow good romance writing. It's not. It's tired, repetitive, and utterly uncreative. It's also annoying and insulting to your intelligence as a writer. You obviously have good potential but I think you're going in the wrong direction.

There's really no need to force your characters into these types of archetypes where one is the damsel in distress, especially when both characters are of the same gender. And Will and Jack are dynamic characters so altering their personalities is a little off-putting. Other than that I feel you writing has potential and is in general good. I just don't feel that this particular story is all that great.

Looking forward to seeing your progress. -Neross
Smultronjuice 3 chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
I love this story, keep writing! :D
deaths demise chapter 17 . 5/2/2009
hi i just finished reading this story of yours and ound it wodnerful and oh so sweet its just a shame what happened to will but i'm glad he had a happy ending!
Orange chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
sorry to be so... but if Will was 10 in the first chapter and then its 7 years later, will should be 17 not 14? otherwise, great fic so far, cheers for uploading
Reaper chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
This is great. So sweet, and unlike Jack. Well, I guess Jack might have a soft side of some sort. Keep up the great work.
the-dark-poetess-911 chapter 17 . 5/26/2008
OMG! that was the saddest, sweetest, and BEST POTC jack-will fic i've ever read! you rock! thnks for the story! Oh, and P.S.- 120th REVIEWER RIGHT HERE! YEAH! thnks again, and bye-er's! ;)
supersecret chapter 17 . 5/25/2008
sorry its anonymous- I'm a closeted fan of

will/jack slashes.

this one was so sweet and i loved the ending. here's review 119!