Reviews for The Cinderella Fairytale Rundown
larryjc chapter 4 . 4/19
I guess we can forget about an update.
Though I am curious on how Naruto and Hinata became like this. And what Hinata meant by her not getting pregnant when Naruto asked if she is pregnant "again"
Stella T. Whiteney chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Its been a lot since your last update, and i recently read this wonderful story (and the cindirella makeover) , im quite anxious wih this fic, hoping one day you will write again. But im not going to be that optimistic :D :D :D :D
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Hehehe she's so going to fall for it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
UPDATE!
Kurose Sakurazaki chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
waiting for the next chapter
DedsterR chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Amazing so far!
Please update soon! You're an great writer and I really hope you get back to this story (but understand if you don't).
Ookami RP chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
love it are u still writing
Dynamite on Cure chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
i feel as though both this and its precursor are a bit... unfinished.

we never found out what hinata's answer to sasuke was in the "makeover" story and this one stops in the middle of their epic showdown.
Tally3703 chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Are you not going to finish this story? It's amazing. I love it so much, i hope you will. I love the story line also. Please
LeeRocks chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
I hope you update this story but seeming as it's been years since that has happened, I'm not too optimistic. Anyway, it's a great story! Thank you!
SilverPebbbles chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
I love this story u shld rly continue. Hinata shld suddenly get pregnant
SilenceIsTheKey chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
What's happened to Naruto and Hinata? They used to be so happy together, now this! D':

Is Hinata infertile or something? And when did those two become so possesive? Why don't they just move back to America - they'd be a lot happier there.

It's been 3 years - please update soon - this is an amazing story and I love the originiality of it. :)
tanakaL chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Oh man as soon as I read the first book I immedietly read the second one. Both of them are awesome! I will be waiting for your update
lemonilicious chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Hello there! I love ur story so update please~~~

i want my favourite couple together again.

thanks :)