Reviews for The Prodigal Son Brings Death
Adelina chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This scene made me feel cold, it's a great movie and I am glad that you made this in a first person view, because it's really frightening to remember Roy's fingers in those eyes. Very, very horrible. I love this.
Macbeth 7768 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Fascinating. A bit dry, but I like it, the ending especially. That scene always scared the crap out of me.
DavidChipman chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Looks great! When I saw it, the scene reminded me of the scene in King Lear when Gloucester gets his eye's plucked out.
satta chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Whoah. I was listening to the same time Blade Runner soundtrack and, coincidentally, my stereos played the track "Tears in Rain"...

This ficlet went so nicely with it. Nice. Tyrell never touched me too much, and I think you got into his character something of that hidden ruthlessly I always thought he possessed. I rather liked how he lied to Roy about trying reverse the "coding" of the cells (Dunno, if it actually goes that way. I'm still yet to read the book.) . And his death was neatly done. Good work.
Peace is GOODandsoisrent chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
i have no idea what this is about, but thats ok! anyway, you free this weekend? i was going to invite you for today and dj too, but i forgot. forget it, i'll call you if i can find ur number.

anyway. i have absolutely no idea what this is about so i can't really review. um. bye!