Reviews for Artemis Fowl: Book 6
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I'm an Artemis Minerva shipper too!
I LOVE your story!
sinister chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
good book really gets you into it
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
you know, for a minute, i thought it was minerva who wrote this stuff..(thats a compliment..) but i hope she and arty will be together.. hey.!. right something about them, confessing their feelings for each other.. never mind those so called minerva haters.. she is by far better than holly..
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
wow.. i like it.. i think you have captured her,. thats how minerva is...and i thank you for creating a rapport between her and artemis.. they are perfect for each other..
purescandalous chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I love it already (
u suk chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
sucks, ass
Jessica V chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I came here through your work on another site that you wrote for and your work seemed so professional that I decided to follow it further. With your talent you should be a published author and many would be happy to read you books. They seem to be very creative short stories and even though I am an A/H shipper I enjoyed your stories greatly. You have captured the characters personalities wonderfully and I especially loved Foaly and Minerva. You were amazing with Holly's sense of humor. I very much enjoy your stories and if you have any books in print or short stories online I would be happy to read them.

My email address is .

Sincerely,

Jessica V.
Taoshira chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Brilliant! Please write more!

Very good look at Minerva's feelings!
BelieveInMeTonight chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
I don't think this is a bad fic.
Grass chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
First of all, everyone I have ever spoken to or reviewed (or read the reviews of) wants Artemis and Holly to be happily ever after together but of course with links to sequels so it just keeps going (with his body attuned to magic before he used it all up I hypothesis that he might be able to complete the ritual. In which case he and Holly actually could live normal elf lifespans together.). So keep Holly and Arty together and anyone will read it, keep them in character and finish this book even thought he sixth is already out (think alternate universe) and people will love it.
computerzandbks4ever chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
I really liked your story, and you've captured the character's personalities. Now that there's a 6th book, you should write a 7th, because Eoin Colfer isn't going to write more AF for 3 years. I definetly agree with the shipping. You should go on the AF fanfic fansite. Then you can write all you want on AF.

Good luck writing!

-computerzandbks4ver

PS: Look for me on AF fanfic! It's under the same name as the one above: computerzandbks4ever
shadow6743 chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Please update

I love plot and sadly for all you Minerva and Artemis fan she is'nt in the sixth book. (crying)
individuality chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
really good better than anything else i've seen
anonymous awesome chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
love it! heck ya keep going! whoo hoo!
sasquatch223 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Really good chapter one, (kind of) believable and a bit funny. I think you got the Eoin Colfer thing down well, but I don't imagine that Holly would ever have had/will have feelings for Artemis. I mean, he's a cold-blooded fairy exploiter, isn't he? Well, at least he USED to be. To me you got the Minerva thing right, I think she would be sorry for what she had done and be a little ashamed. I'm in full support of Artemis/Minerva too, I just couldn't imagine Artemis/Holly.