Reviews for Diaries of a Noob
Dov chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
NICE!
miserably me chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
What happened? :c

A friend recently introduced me to RuneScape and I started reading fanfiction ... this is really great. Should totally continue. Deleted all your profile info ... ?
Snowflame the dark druid chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Great start!
Kilania chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That's sad. The first thing he hears in his new world is basically, "You're not welcome here." It's like, to use an odd simile, immigrants coming to America only to find that actually, the strees were NOT paved with gold, and that money did NOT come by easily. Nice starting, though, could be longer, however. Well done. :)
The Buttered Scribe chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
Wanna be friends on RuneScape?My name there is 's THAT for noobish?
EternalFlare chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
I hate that chicken, man.

The Stronghold of Security, I always wondered what it was, then decided I'd not chance it. And then I went in and died. So I've never been back since. I forget what it looks like.

But I hate that chicken.

The headbanging/dancing combination finally made it in. I love it when that happens. It's just so . . . mortifyingly hilarious. I used 2 big words side-by-side. Fancy that.

Ahh, the timeless jarbled up text that takes years to decipher. I hate it when people talk to me like that. Yet everyone does. That might be why I quit playing Runescape for a while.

N E way, this chapter was the bomb. I'm lovin' it. Now to brave Chapter 5!
FooFooCudlyPoops chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Man, I am SO going to patition those level 20s' whp sticks around Lumbridge and make fun of the "wee-ones" because they're too chicken to go out and fight zombies and things... Losers...

I got lucky and joined runescape when everyone was nicer.. And it didnt have all these lame updates.. Some four years ago... D

Hehe. Wellsh, your story rocks. I've read it all but decided to review on the firt chaptercuz im lazy.. P

I got a level 60, Viotchick.

If you ever have the time, add me. ) I like having friends, lol.
terrabyte1824 chapter 8 . 6/26/2008
Great story so far!

I like how you tell it in the eyes of a noob who cringes at the sight of the evil chicken!

i think it is also kool about how you remember so much about past friends and foes in runescape

and the noobish suspense has a very good look on the story and keeps my on the edge of my computer seat!

Keep on writing and check out my new story, The Monsters Make a Stand

happy writing!

runescape skillin
stephanieinez10 chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
a mouse pointer clikamabob is normaly called CURSOR!
stephanieinez10 chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
dam that evilchiken.

ah!something rater k run away!
stephanieinez10 chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
sounds like the wildy or something. BRING BACK PKING!
Iostorm chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
This story pretty much sums up Runescape. Annoying random events and annoying people who call everyone a noob. By the way, I have a lvl. 63 account and you can friend me if you need any help or anything else. My account is cl 300.
ChemAble chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
Oh. I love this story I play RS sometimes You're a good really writer :D

lol, you meet up w/ wormat22 again

Oh, who's Silent Once
Silent Once chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
Well, congrats on a new chappie :D Haha, you got stuck in ScapeRune. Yes, I do believe striped clothes are like, out of fashion, I'd probably think (about the bouncy purple balloons): How are they moving? Nine law runes? Oh, valuable, keep em. Haha, you died. :O Wormat22? HE'S BACK. HE'S INFERNI :O (whatever it is; didn't watch whatever movie it was from).Ha, 30 only? But like ... I shouldn't be laughing now that you surpassed me ... Yeah, I remember that. Seeing 'MetroMan72' crumble up and ... watching your stuff appear ... Many, many times. Yeah, I had to do piano. :P You BETTER update during the summer, and soon too. And if you don't, I will find you and stab your eyes out till you DO update.
Zammyownz007 chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
Hey Orange, I know you don't know this name, but I had another name on here, by the name of RuneWriter007, second to ever review you. Just started getting back on here, under this name. You're story just keeps getting better and better, keep up the good work!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »