Reviews for A Continuous Circle
The _ generation? I don't know, it looks German
BloodyAyame23 chapter 41 . 3/31
so awesome
NarutoFallenAngel123 chapter 41 . 2/16
This is one if the best Sakura/Itachi fan fiction I have every read! I kept squealing out loud and shouting into the air because of all the cutenss, action and suspense! Also I am so glad u decided to write the Sequel! Ok, I am going to read right now :3 thanks for writing this awesome story!
Kashlazy chapter 41 . 2/1
I'm so confused, so she somehow somehow had Itachi's children pr something right? And what about Sasuke and how'd she find her cousins? What happened to Itachi?
Lunardragon33 chapter 41 . 1/18
I love it
CrystalLover chapter 40 . 12/31/2013
I don't geddit. A continuous circle..
?
CrystalLover chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
Itachi went to Madara ?
CrystalLover chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Ha! Take that, Fugaku! Look down on Sakura, why dontcha!?
alicerose12364 chapter 41 . 12/3/2013
I'm so confused who's the dad?
LilithiaRW chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Yeahhhhhhh Sakura is FREAKING BADASS!
bfg10k17 chapter 32 . 10/18/2013
I know this Sakura didn't want to fall in love again, but I felt like my head was being bashed by the fact over and over.
It was that forced.
Didn't hate the chapter though, that just made it a little less for me.
bfg10k17 chapter 17 . 10/16/2013
Ah, the butterfly and it's tiny wings.
Sakura just stopped the political s*itstorm that later would be simply known as the "Kumo incident"
The fake ambassador was stopped, Hinata will be that much less traumatized, Hizashi will not die for a dumb reason, thus Neji will lose a good few foot of his ten foor pole in his arse.
Hinata's mom's chance of survival probably increased too. (I think she originally died because she was sick and the clan was too stubborn to let anyone else than the Hyuuga doctors heal her)
Really, and all this because Sakura was trying to visit Hanako.
Interesting.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/21/2013
this was awesome :D
beckysue904 chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
Alright, I know criticism stings, but I'd like you to know why you lost me at this chapter. Your Sakura was already half way to Mary Sue-ville, being so strong and well liked by everyone, but still so convinced that she's nothing special; this made feel really skeptical about the developing plot. In particular, these tests seemed like a drawn out way of demonstrating exactly how much everyone likes and admires Sakura. I continued reading halfheartedly in hopes that you'd get to an actual plot soon, but two things meant I couldn't get past this chapter:

When Sakura, speaking half to herself and half to her appreciative audience, called herself weak, I had very little sympathy for her character. She's too perfect, and it seemed like you just added a lingering insecurity to make her 'imperfect' – except, not really. The reactions of the other characters (who were one-dimensional and uninteresting, seemingly there only to show how awesome Mary Sue is) also seemed really far-fetched. I'm sorry, but I actually rolled my eyes when the hyper one (and isn’t that a stereotype?) clung to her crying and shouting. At that point, I started to skim downward to see where the story was headed. I read the part where everyone (feeling really protective of her despite her kicking their collective asses) solicitously forced her to sleep.

At that point, it had become this unbelievable dichotomy of incredibly strong, smart woman (well, girl) who is also emotionally weak and in need of protection from everyone. The reason I found this unbelievable is the lack of build-up. Sakura seemed completely fine throughout the earlier parts of the story. I did notice the hints that she constantly underestimated her strength in spars, but she was always very confident in herself during the actual tests. Consequently, everything felt very out of the blue.

I could give more examples of Mary Sue-itis: Ibiki's awe at her written test-honestly, the Nara-supergeniuses have probably done as well at some point. And Ibiki never came across as book-smart; rather, he seemed good at reading people. So his claim that “even [he] didn’t get all of them right,” not only seemed ridiculous, it also seemed to be in the story solely emphasize how great your Sakura is. Her happening to have graded Jounin exams doesn’t make her any less of a Mary Sue. In fact, it makes her more of one.

After the "stealth” test (with which I have other issues—the first volunteer ninja just happened to “forget about his radio” and lead her right to her goal?!) the mention that only Itachi was able to find her at first is a golden set-up for a Mary Sue and Gary Stu paradise. (Mary Sue is so amazing that only Gary Stu can keep up with her!)

Some other unanswered questions to think about: why does Sakura appear to have more chakra than she did at that age? While sticking a chakra dot over someone’s may prevent someone from seeing them, does it really prevent them from feeling them?

I’m sorry that this turned into a bit of a rant, but I do really mean this constructively. This story had the potential to be interesting, but failed somewhat in the execution. Still, the only reason you’re even getting this review is that your grammar was decent. If it’d been completely appalling, I’d never have gone beyond the first chapter. And it would be truly rude to write a review only to say that the author—being a native speaker—shames her country because her grasp of the English language is tenuous at best. You don’t deserve such a review. You just need more experience with plot and character development. I’d recommend reading critically instead of solely for enjoyment: analyze whether things make sense. Would the character really do this in this situation? Is the situation itself plausible, or is it there only to aggrandize the character (or as a cheat to move the plot to a different place without putting work or thought into it)?

So, finally: do I sound supercilious? I hope not, but if I do, I’d like to tell you that I’ve been reading fanfiction for years. So I’ve read a LOT of crap, and I’ve become much less able to ignore bad writing in order to read a beloved overused plot again. So this story was disappointing because time travel stories are my guilty pleasure in fanfiction. And I wanted to like it, but I just couldn’t.

Best of luck,
beckysue904
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 41 . 9/1/2013
Brilliant story i didnt really like the ending it seemed rushed and it was kinda confusing but the rest of the story was fantastic! I loved it!
2,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »