Reviews for A Continuous Circle
Angie chapter 1 . 8/2
Remembered what he'd never forget? Hahahaha
lololol i'm late chapter 16 . 7/3
(i know i'm late but i'm still reviewing bc i need to vent) WUT U DON'T KNOW WHO SHISUI IS HE IS BAE WTHHH
im ur misconception chapter 41 . 5/14
oh dear... I found this at large and random. and wow. blew my mind. I know it was written a long time ago, and I am not sure if you are still even writing or lurking around fan fiction. BUT DAMN this was amazing and I will go stalk the sequel.
MayaHikari chapter 33 . 4/17
the conversations are awkward
MayaHikari chapter 19 . 4/17
hate superiority attitude. I always ignore whatever people are hinting that I don't get and like to make fun of u. I don't have time for their stupidity - if you want to keep it 'secret' and like to show that you know it and want you to beg u to find out about it, go ahead and leave me alone unless you tell what it is. sorry for rambling, or if anyone gets it. I have began to realize I like everything plain and simple, stated and clear. I enjoy puzzles but I'm not in the mood for it during social time or affects my interactions/relationships with other people.
MayaHikari chapter 18 . 4/17
it sucks. i don't get it either. i feel for u sakura, i hate when people try to subtle telling you something. straight out say it. verbal or any communication can be misinterpreted so telling you something but hiding what it is is like torture. don't even bother mentioning it in the first place and clarify things.
MayaHikari chapter 9 . 4/17
great story so far. didn't like the poem like structure of tsunade's scroll to sakura and after reading similar format I seem to be developing dislike to short chapters. will continue to read thru the entire story and looking forward to how the story will develop.
YAAAAAY SEQUEL! Cousin? Inuka? Eeehhhhhh?!
FAM NO FAM NO FAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM UWAAAAH MAH HEART PLEASE LET THERE BE A SEQUEL! AHHHH I WAS WONDERING WHY THEY DIDN'T REMEMBER HER LIKE OBVIOUS SAKURA IS OBVIOUS EEEEEEEEEEE! I hope you have a nice day and bye!️️️
SHISHUI! hm old woman of dreams you say?
/Hanako mentions hot springs/ *hm will Jiraya appear?!* /festival mentioned again/ *waaaaaaiiiiiiiit no it can't be...* /Naru gets beat up/ *~££.~\\*#,*#.]%_{\%,}.#£,¥%,#*.%*.*#.*#.#*.*,,*,%*,%,,*,*_#*_%,,~%~%,%¥,¥%~¥%¥%~%%~%~%~#{,%,¥%,%~%,¥%.%~%~%,%~~%.%,!* /Sakura kicks butt and stands up for him and FAM HE HAS A GOOD BIRTHDAY YEEEEEEEES/ *MYYYYYYYY GURL SAKURA AND FRIENDS YES YOU GO AUTHOR FAM!️️️️️️️️
"Amazing the day was when she realized that when he was saying 'As you wish',what he really meant was 'I love you'. And even more amazing was the day she realized that she loved him in return." ~The Princess Bride
Friggin akatsuki. Why do I have an unnervingly bad feeling of what's going on with the Hoshi's ...and her father's GOAL?
Ibiki : *is secretly relieved It's JUST the kekkai genkai and not...something else...shhh*
Somebody's gonna get the hurt real bad and I think it's gonna be me...
2,359 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »