Reviews for A Continuous Circle
Alya Starbright chapter 35 . 7/30
Just remembered that Uchiha men would fight over the right to a woman and I just thought sarcastically "Well Itachi definitely won THAT fight with his dad. Way to be dramatic, Itachi. . ."
sillykar18 chapter 8 . 7/19
I really like your story so far. I like how it's not OOC. This is how they acted in the canon and you kept it that way which is great. Kudos for being imaginative! I truly appreciate that it's good grammar as well. I get annoyed with constant mistakes, so I was happy with your story when there weren't any or was just to a minimal. Can't wait to read on!
Little Devil chapter 19 . 7/11
I just looked at the date you published this and realized Im about 8/9 years too late, so never mind ;)
LittleDevil chapter 18 . 7/11
Hi, Im reading this fic just now and coincedentally Im german, so if you want to tell me what you were going to say I could make the grammar and vocabular work for you, if you want
Its a lovely story so far and Im looking forward to reading the rest :D
Nici94 chapter 41 . 6/24
I love Sakura when she is ppwerful and can kick ass but sometimes clueless. I like your story but: is Sie Ausdehnung Geheren an attempt of the german language or just some words put together?
Demonic girl111 chapter 41 . 6/9
(Is currently speechless and trying to figure out what the fuck just happened)...
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS SEQUEL I NEED TO READ IT IMMEDIATELY
AUTHOR-SAN MY EMOTIONS HAVE BEEN PLAYED WITH AND I DONT KNOW IF I LIKED IT OR NOT
GOD IM TRYING TO COMPREHEND WTF HAPPENED BUT IM SERIOUSLY LOST...
Im going to go read that other story now.
Demonic girl111 chapter 40 . 6/9
oh... my... FUCKING GOD DAMMIT TIME TRAVEL IS SUCH A FUCKING BITCH. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR STORY THOUGH.
I don't get the end
SakuraAmeterasu chapter 16 . 4/18
great book so far!
Nice plot, but clear amateur writing. It's a little awkward to read.
Ione-Sama chapter 24 . 3/9
I love little gaara so much, I want to cry!
Anime no Akuma chapter 41 . 12/23/2015
cool
Sisi chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Wahou ! I like your story ! It's so ...idk thrilling maybe? Yes ! Thrilling ! I'm french and yes sometimes i'don't understand some words but i understand the chapter and the story .It's not a big deal ! I'm amazed by your writing style which is very good ! Excellent is the word.
I want to know what's going on.I want to know what sakura going to do !
Hum,sorry i can't say all what I want to say because, i'm afraid that you don't understand english is so odd and bad,i guess,sorry _

So,let's read the next chapter ! ;)
Kakashi lover chapter 41 . 9/14/2015
It ended so suddenly i had accepted more but it was all together a nice one but too short chapters...
Munchy chapter 41 . 8/21/2015