Reviews for The Mystery of Coffee Cups
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
You know, as much as I have watched that scene it never occurred to me that there was a story behind it. I really love this! Can't believe the coffee cup brought them together. Though Dean's deduction made a whole lot of sense. lol
jasper03 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
THANK YOU! Someone else noticed! OMG! I thought it was a conspiracy, government owned issue... I actually cry in frustration when i see that scene because one: The coffee cup does not tip over it sits there, dumbly, like when it was in coffee acting class 101 it didn't take the hint, coffee cups must tip over in laps, spill on unsuspecting victims and fall in graceful chaos (given its possible) to the ground. And two: daddy winchester never got his coffee. :( Oh! and I totally loved Dean's explanation. I can sleep now knowing there are people like Dean out solving the mysteries of sucky hospital coffee.
amyblair chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Loved Dean's answer to the coffee cup mystery. You worked this so well, so playful and painful.

Nice job.
KelBub chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Hey Sweetie!

I've finally gotten the time to catch up on all those stories (and authors) I've been planning to read for so long!

I told you I would read the summer camp story after my bachelor degree essay was finished, but I thought I'd start at the top of your story list with the newest fic. Awesome story! I like it when people make stories out of minor (but oh so important) details from the show. I have actually wondered about the styrofoam cup and the coffee landing like that. Your explanation of this in the story was great! Loved the insight into Dean's mind too. :) Good job! I'm looking forward to reading your other work.

Take care

- Kel
LisaSaurusRex chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
lol...you know what? When "In My Time Of Dying" ended I remember my neighbor and I were crying and she was crying because John died and I was crying because he never got his coffee...I am in love with this story...it talks about my coffee.
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
That brought a warm fuzzy feeling to my chest...and it wasn't just because my cat was sitting there.

Another kick ass story!

Very great!

It made me happy!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Loved this little scene!

I personally have watched IMTOD way too many times to be healthy and have often wondered how the coffee didn't spill...it was quite the cool effect!

Loved that the mystery of the unspilled coffee was what got the brothers talking and back together again...and the great secret revealed, “Hospital coffee sucks,” *sigh* Gotta love the ever logical Dean!

Wonderfully written and with a heart warming happy ending!

Cookies for you!
Tathariel chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Aw, I can just imagine our two grown men standing pondering the coffee cups. What sweeties! I love Dean's logic though - bad hospital coffee. Sludgy coffee. Thick, muddy coffee. It's funny, I do so remember the scene with that coffee cup, but I'd never stopped to ponder it like that. Great work!

-Tathariel-
LArkless chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
hey Tara..haven't spoken to you for a while :O i liked that..thought it was a canny little one shot! I always love your stories..talk to you soon! :)

Laura :)
CyberSupernatural chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Aw, that was so great - the perfect mixture of angst and humour.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Dean's right. Hospital coffee does suck. That was really cute! I often found myself thinking about how he dropped that cup, straight down, and how the coffee just sorta bounced, but didn't spill.

I liked how you brought us back to a better place with the boys.

Like getting one-shots from you between chapter stories. Nice job!
tona234angel chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
awesome job.
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
LOL very cute and very heartwarming.

You have a way of writing them that you actually picture this happening :)

And thanks for mentioning Johns truck. Maybe you could write a fic called The Mystery Of Johns Truck gr what the hell happened to it lol

Good Job :)

MuM 0X0X0
Sanderspleen chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Way cute story! Absolutely loved it. That scene with the coffee cup dropping on the ground and Sam running to his dead's side always got to me so I loved that you did something with that dramatic moment Sam had with his dad. Very cool!
Mellie chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
OMG, I love this! It's too freaking hilarious! I knew there was some up with that coffee cup ;)LMAO all the way through! Great job, Tara *hugs*