Reviews for The Healing of the Scarred One
shadow-dog18 chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
omg i loved this story so much and i had so much fun reading it also those two are so cute together.
Basstyle1 chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
This is late i know but for is beast form why didn't you use his falzar form?
Basstyle1 chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
I know this is late but doesn't megaman have hubstyle?
Story's Blade chapter 18 . 3/15/2011
I must say, great story. I'm glad someone else is being sympathetic to Bass. Isn't Searchman's character a little bit off though?
ExorcistWhite chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Great story I really like it.
Tamakaro Makezai chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
Nice going Aura. I like how it goes so far. And do not worry I still like this story. _
x xac chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
Who is "Fyrefox"? I have a really bad knowledge of Megaman characters...
NOTUSEDANYMOREcamulahikari chapter 11 . 7/28/2007
It's great really! I can't wait for the next update!
RevengefulAddict chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
Another chapter done well. Don't worry about her being a mary-sue, just continue to write! update soon!
AngelRin89 chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
sounds cool
NOTUSEDANYMOREcamulahikari chapter 8 . 7/25/2007
I really like this story! Please Go on! I like story's with Bass/Forte.
MarshmellowDragon chapter 8 . 7/25/2007
-twiddles fingers and knows that she is more than likely to be shot for not keeping her mouth shut- it was the ask for constructive criticism that got to me . goodness knows how many times I've wanted to know what was wrong and received nothing . So first and foremost, congrats for trying ; its further than most people get

Good news: the grammar, structure, flow, etc is fine. Clear, easy to follow, passes the readability test! :3

Bad news: My Mary-sue-o-radar is picking up signals around Naomi. Large point being out-of-characterness on Bass's part when around her. Minor bit on her power as well. Though it is a bit too late to reverse . so feel free to ignore me. (If you can't say anything nice, keep your yap shut...WHY can't I listen?)

I deserve to be scorned, but that is the best constructive criticism I can give...I'm sorry. Perhaps a little more constructive...? Anyway, just keep trying, that's the important bit :3
RevengefulAddict chapter 8 . 7/25/2007
I'm surprised that as well written as this is, it doesn't have more reviews! I saw that this had 8 chapters and was like, "I hope it's not long and boring..." but the shortness of each chapter has been refreshing. You add as much detail as needed without going too wordy; that's the sign of a good author

True, Searchman is quite out of character, but it makes good comic relief XD. Naomi passes the "not-a-mary-sue" test because of her background. I just hope that as Bass gains a heart he doesn't lose his skills. It also seems that a certain red navi also has feelings for Naomi...this could be interesting.

Keep updating! You're doing well!
SecretForKeeps chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Is this your first story? It's not bad, looks like it could be interesting.

Welcome to the fanfiction community, and keep writing!