Reviews for Fairies and Ghosts Unite 2
tomboyishgirl108 chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
Aww that's sweet Timmy and Danny are cousins again. :D LOL I cracked up when their friends saw them hugging. XD
Joshua32 chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
Wow! ANother great chapter! I love it and that everything's back to normal with Timmy and Danny! I hope they can bring Vlad down together! Keep it up and I'll continue to review for you!
dannyfangirl chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
Yes! Timmy is alive and he and Danny are gonna kick butt! Update soon!
FC chapter 7 . 8/9/2007
Favorite chapter (the 8th comes in second).
FC chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
It's been a while...

Sugoi! (Awesome!) I don't care if this fanfic is similar to "Secret Weapons." It's not like you copied it word to word and just replaced Jazz with Timmy. You made up your own versions of the ghost fights and add a few things, like the theme song and the whole Timmy getting deadly powers, to make the story interesting. Overall, great job! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
Now that Vlad has fairies' powers will he be restrained by Da Rules? And when will he realize Cosmo and Wanda aren't ghosts? Will Timmy lose Cosmo and Wanda if Vlad realizes they are fairies? Please update soon.
Joshua32 chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
Wow! Another great chapter! It looks like Danny and Timmy have forgiven each other. But poor Timmy! I hope Danny's plan works! Keep it up and I'll continue to review for you!
yellowhearts chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
like a battery, eh? Hmm...
tomboyishgirl108 chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
Oh poor Danny. Now he sees what he used to be like. But, they will stop Vlad and save Cosmo and Wanda! Update soon! :D
dannyfangirl chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
Oh my gosh! Timmy's in danger and dying! I know Danny can help save the day! Update soon!
Nicktendo Squad chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
Uh-oh. 'Hope Timmy 'll be alright. UPDATE SOON!
Joshua32 chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
Wow! Another great chapter! I love it! I hope everything works out for Timmy and that both Danny and Timmy get can ptach things up between each other. Keep up the great work and I'll continue to review for you!
yellowhearts chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
I KNEW IT! Vlad lied! (pokes random Vlad-related item with agression)
Luiz4200 chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
What's gonna happen if Vlad discovers Cosmo and Wanda are fairies?
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »