Reviews for Promises
Ai-Ai The All-Powerful chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Cute. I especially loved the Huni and Mori scene, and the Tamaki ming theatre where he's about to rush off to her house to 'save her'. Your writing is such that I can imagen it all happening and IT'S SO CUTE!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
So lovely the ending :) terrific and funny lol I love him yelling I WANT A DIVORCE!
momoxtoshiro chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
kawaii desu!
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I really like the setting and scene you created for this fic - and how you got to that setting. You're very talented to make something so "unimportant" as Renge's departure give you such a wonderful romance scene. It is a lovely story and you have a really relaxed, wonderful writing style. Excellently done!
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Bwahahah, love the damn rich bastard as always. Very cute, the incestuous twins were very amusing. *is thoroughly addicted*
Kuso.Girl chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Ah, what I wouldn't give to have been there. The twins dancing! I love it.

And, of course, the TamakiHaruhi bits you put in there. Very fluffah and cute.

I love your stories! hehe.
ashc chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
LOVED it. really loved it.

really, i did. i can't stress that enough lol.

i would love for you to continue it though. i hope more ideas come to you.
MyChemSweetie chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
val...i have a serious question for you:

will you marry me?

D

i'm such a fangirl. this made me go "SQUE!"

hehehehe.

the ending wasn't bad. not in the least.

it was very well done. the entire thing.

and i'm a huge fan of takashi and mitsukuni.

i don't know why but i LOVE it!

'twas awesome.

'twas awesome indeed.

you're the best!
Little Bro chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
You did a very good job for your first OHSHC story. :)

I'm happy you get the best pairings in there Haruhi/Jakashi and Hunny/Mori. I'm happy you get all the people right, I did not see mistakes with how the people where, I happy you get in the twins acting like the "evil" people they are _

I'm happy you did not make it like it's a kid like story, you made it really fun to enjoy and it was full of what you put in the review romance, humor, and some PWP. I LOVE THE WHOLE THING!

I really like the ending - You well make more and you well get better at making OHSHC storys! Keep up good work!
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Wow! I love it!

i know it was just a one-shot but write more! the dance, the dance! AH! i want more!

i love your detail of your writing just wonderful.
Twisted Ingenue chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND ROMANTIC! I could never write something so romantic...-sigh-...keep it up...PLEASE!
Katie chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Haruhi going to the party as Harlequin? Very fancy having her dress up like a servent. Cute how you had Tamaki save the damsel in disdress and getting slightly hurt. GOOD BYE TO ANNOYING BUT NESSASARY RENGE!

Katie