Reviews for It's Never About Coffee
The Black Sluggard chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Hilarious, and so subtle on that last line. "I like my women like I like my coffee: In a plastic CUP."

So gloriously UNsubtle on that one line (the one after "Sweet n' Low"). XD
TimBurtonRox chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
i spy with my little eye a nod to Eddie Izzard .
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I freakin' love Eddie Izzard. This is genius.
The Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Hahaha. I read the title and thought of "If you say 'Would you like some coffee?' and they say 'yes' then sex is on!" and was thinking "This person must have some idea on who Eddie Izzard is." Then the last line made me crack up. Good job, you officially made me smile so early in the morning.
ddamato chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Nice one shot - I like it. *grin*

But I have to admit, I don't get the coffee joke... ;;
itsAlana chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
*chokes laughing*

That was... pretty much perfect. XD And endlessly amusing, as well~ heh. You got the "voice" of the show down exactly right, and I very much enjoyed the whole thing.

One little thing you might want to fix- your italics tags show up as i /i instead of actual italics. But I still got where you meant for the emphasis to be, so it want exactly detrimental to my overall (and massive) enjoyment.
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
WOW. lol, that is so hilarious! x3 for real, i couldn't stop laughing. sweet 'n' low, that's genius. ["It would be so much easier if there was a sugar called 'On Their Knees.'"] shawn! jeez, that could be taken one of two ways and my mind instantly went for the dirtier of the two. (-snorts-) xD

very nice.