Reviews for Tempting Desires
shorthairedsaku chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
i'm yelling bye i came here looking to read this story again because i remember loving it and re-reading it over and over when it was still up, so i checked all my submitted reviews hoping to god younger me remembered to give some feedback (thankfully i did (i'm shorthairedsakura))

i can't believe i forgot you deleted this story actually, cause i was so heartbroken over it back then. i looked at the other reviews and saw some people claiming that this was actually just plagiarized, to which i initially said PSH! but then i went hm. i checked out the book mentioned (Lucien's Gamble, by Sylvia Day) and holy god, what do you know. it is literally the exact same thing. the first chapter of this story, which i practically memorized way back when, was literally a word for word copy of the first chap of that book. the only difference i could spot were the names.

i'm just screaming because this is so funny and wild. i know you're probably not here anymore but what a rollercoaster ride lol. i remember this was practically the most popular on-going sasusaku story when it was still uploaded. people were yelling over it and the review count for every chap was crazy, now several years later this plot twist emerges... iconic. this is literally the thrilling, scandalous ending that this fanfic never had the chance to have lmao

anyway this is probably a wasted effort since people cannot possibly be following this story anymore, but if you're still interested in reading it i recommending checking out the book mentioned above. there's a reason this has so many reviews lol, it's a pretty addicting story. think you can read the entire thing at 4novel(dot com)!
Pahreza chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Then delete story
Kat chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Seriously? Delete this from Fanfiction. How pointless to keep it up. It's bullshit. Delete it.
Tobee chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
No wonder the favorite/review count.
LOLMISSSMILEY chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I find it funny how this fanfic only has like 75 words yet there's over 1k reviews :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
Xxreverie chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Awww man, I'm like ready to cry because this happened. I was sooooo looking forward to reading this story because I read about it from another person's description. ;( now I shall go cry in a corner and wonder what could have been. Sorry about your laptop- I would be seriously pissed. Good luck in life! Keep writing!
Mixume chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
If anyone wants to read this story, it was plagiarized anyway, might as well read the original. Look for Lucian's Gamble by Sylvia Day. Here's an excerpt: . /books?idCJEHvMB4DtwC&pgPT32&lpgPT32&dq%22satedtoh isverysoul%22&sourcebl&otsCuVaCW86w8&sigiPYGEaccBu NEmz1TXBfd6KHW-BQ&hlfil&saX&eiVj2FUfWzFKqsiAe344Go Bw&ved0CDYQ6AEwAQ
AAAAAHHHH chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
DAFUQQQ MAN! YOU HEARTLESS TEASE! GETTING ME WORKED UP ON THAT SUMMARY FOR NOTHING! GUASSSHH! Sorry about your laptop though XP
ursy101 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
No... when i saw the summary i really wanted to read it unfortunately yoyr laptop was stolen btw sorry about your laptop i really wish i could read this story.
seibelle chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
It would have been better if you just left it as it is. (
dee chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Aw man... the plot summary caught my attention but no story... sorry about your laptop.
Oh my oh my chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I never would have thought that a fanfic that reached over 1k reviews would actually be plagiarized. If anyone wants to see the end to this story, try looking for this book:

. /books?idCJEHvMB4DtwC&printsecfrontcover#vonepage&q&ffalse
Sakura.Uchiha.26 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
i read this story a looong time ago and completely fell in love with it. im really sorry about your laptop being stolen, but if someday u get the chance to write again, i hope u'll continue with this story. but in the meantime, cant u reupload the previous chapters?
Kendimo chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This is some funny ass shit

I can't belive that this story got over 1,191 views 1,192 soon

I give your story a thumbz up because this story got over 1,000 view for 70-130 words

I hearby state that TEMPTED DESIRES BY PROECLIAN MIX MADE IT IN TO FANFIC HISTORY WITH OVER 1,191 VIEWS

Roar of appluse 200 ROSES ARE THROWN TO THE STAGE

TAKE A BOW YOU DESERVE IT!

great job on creatng this story!

I WAS NOT TRYING TO SOUND DISRESPECTFUL I MEANT EVERYTHING I SAID BECAUSE NOT EVERYDAY YOU SEE A STORY MADE WITH OVER 70 WORDS GETING ABOVE 1,000 VIEWS

WHO EVER DOES THAT IS MADE WAVY FOR THAT! YES SIR!

BUT THING WAS THAT IM A SASUxSAKU FAN ALSO NARUxSAKU FAN AND THIS STORY HAD OVER 1,000 VIEWS AND I LIKE STORIES WITH ALOT OF VIEWS

why couldnt just start over or ask send requests for the people that wrote you have them help u just tell them how wanted to go down and then you can just work as a group and trying to make something with details

I so sorry for your computer getting messed up and you could'nt write the story you wanted to make.

Im so sorry if i hurt you feelings from anything i told you

im kendimo and I viewed stories you should search some stories and see if im there

UPDATE SOON!
mililli chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I saw that this story was one chapter long, as well as 73 words long, with 1,190 reviews...Ahaha, freaked me out. But anyway, I'm so sorry about your story...the summary was really interesting too, and I was really looking forward to reading it...
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »