Reviews for Tempting Desires
LOLMISSSMILEY chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I find it funny how this fanfic only has like 75 words yet there's over 1k reviews :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
Xxreverie chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Awww man, I'm like ready to cry because this happened. I was sooooo looking forward to reading this story because I read about it from another person's description. ;( now I shall go cry in a corner and wonder what could have been. Sorry about your laptop- I would be seriously pissed. Good luck in life! Keep writing!
Mixume chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
If anyone wants to read this story, it was plagiarized anyway, might as well read the original. Look for Lucian's Gamble by Sylvia Day. Here's an excerpt: . /books?idCJEHvMB4DtwC&pgPT32&lpgPT32&dq%22satedtoh isverysoul%22&sourcebl&otsCuVaCW86w8&sigiPYGEaccBu NEmz1TXBfd6KHW-BQ&hlfil&saX&eiVj2FUfWzFKqsiAe344Go Bw&ved0CDYQ6AEwAQ
AAAAAHHHH chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
DAFUQQQ MAN! YOU HEARTLESS TEASE! GETTING ME WORKED UP ON THAT SUMMARY FOR NOTHING! GUASSSHH! Sorry about your laptop though XP
ursy101 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
No... when i saw the summary i really wanted to read it unfortunately yoyr laptop was stolen btw sorry about your laptop i really wish i could read this story.
seibelle chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
It would have been better if you just left it as it is. (
dee chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Aw man... the plot summary caught my attention but no story... sorry about your laptop.
Oh my oh my chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I never would have thought that a fanfic that reached over 1k reviews would actually be plagiarized. If anyone wants to see the end to this story, try looking for this book:

. /books?idCJEHvMB4DtwC&printsecfrontcover#vonepage&q&ffalse
Sakura.Uchiha.26 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
i read this story a looong time ago and completely fell in love with it. im really sorry about your laptop being stolen, but if someday u get the chance to write again, i hope u'll continue with this story. but in the meantime, cant u reupload the previous chapters?
Kendimo chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This is some funny ass shit

I can't belive that this story got over 1,191 views 1,192 soon

I give your story a thumbz up because this story got over 1,000 view for 70-130 words

I hearby state that TEMPTED DESIRES BY PROECLIAN MIX MADE IT IN TO FANFIC HISTORY WITH OVER 1,191 VIEWS

Roar of appluse 200 ROSES ARE THROWN TO THE STAGE

TAKE A BOW YOU DESERVE IT!

great job on creatng this story!

I WAS NOT TRYING TO SOUND DISRESPECTFUL I MEANT EVERYTHING I SAID BECAUSE NOT EVERYDAY YOU SEE A STORY MADE WITH OVER 70 WORDS GETING ABOVE 1,000 VIEWS

WHO EVER DOES THAT IS MADE WAVY FOR THAT! YES SIR!

BUT THING WAS THAT IM A SASUxSAKU FAN ALSO NARUxSAKU FAN AND THIS STORY HAD OVER 1,000 VIEWS AND I LIKE STORIES WITH ALOT OF VIEWS

why couldnt just start over or ask send requests for the people that wrote you have them help u just tell them how wanted to go down and then you can just work as a group and trying to make something with details

I so sorry for your computer getting messed up and you could'nt write the story you wanted to make.

Im so sorry if i hurt you feelings from anything i told you

im kendimo and I viewed stories you should search some stories and see if im there

UPDATE SOON!
mililli chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I saw that this story was one chapter long, as well as 73 words long, with 1,190 reviews...Ahaha, freaked me out. But anyway, I'm so sorry about your story...the summary was really interesting too, and I was really looking forward to reading it...
jenniferisvip chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I know you weren't able to finish this, but why couldn't you just leave what you've completed on the site? I was so eager to read it too D:
nipnag chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
i'm sorry about your lost data but i wish you could've left the earlier chapters here :/ the plotline sounded really interesting..
Ohdeargosh chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Can you reupload the older chapters? I would love to read it...
omg chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
you could've at least left the story up -_- wtf man
1,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »