Reviews for Loyalties
great fic, yeah

i loved it!

eheehe
Koibitotedare chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
is there more to it or another sequal? cause this is really good and i think that there should be at least some ending to it.
Koibitotedare chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
ohh nice cliffy is ino gonna join too? that would be kwl.
winry rockbell0 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
umm, can u tell me what the next sequals are? ty! ja ne!
hakumay chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
aw man, I hat Tenten...she's so annoying. *sigh* I dun like Ino either...come to think of it...I don't like Sakura either, but I adore Itachi and sakura just happens to be the only one that I'll trust in a fanfic with him unless I wanna resort to sasuke x Itachi incest...and I will NOT do that, lol. good job though, I like your stories.
The Results are Iridescent chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Very nice sequel. As for a title, how about "Family"?
Blood Blossom chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
:) It's awesome.
Crazy Neko Girl chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Yeah, I think you should make a third one. And make it longer! And DeidaraxHinata and TenTenxSasori would be nice XD
harunosakua chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
CANT WAIT 4 NEXT STORY!

HOW ABOUT "TRUSTFULLNES"?

I DONT KNOW JUST TRYING 2 HELP U OUT!
Basslover93 chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
STOP STOPPING AT GOOD PARTS U TOTALLY SUCK WHEN U DO THAT other than that U ROCK (rock lee pose)
ookami-hime chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
I ABSALOUTLY LOVE YOU!

I LOVE ITASAKU (itachisakura) STORIES!

YOUR STORIES ARE SO GOOD!

Have you ever trie to write a Xover? you should do one with Harry Potter and Naruto.

there are only a few who have written these Xovers successfully. i mean cheak out. 'Kijutsu no Izou' ยป by 'Usagi-no-Kasai' and also part.2 'Kijutsu no Myou'. they are pretty good. you should do one too.

you should have sasuke and itachi on good terms but please (if you are really going to write one (but i highly doubt you will)) make it a itasaku one, i love those!

please accept my request.

you are one of the best wirters ever! (and i'm not just saying that!)

please!

thanx!

WoLf GiRl
estwo-BELiNDiS'love chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
its good... I like it!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
Splendid ending, I'm glad Sakura chose to stay. The only titles I so far can suggest for you is 'truces' and 'oathes/vows'. Not the best but those are what came at the top of my head.
Tri17 chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Awesome story! I can't wait for the sequel.

Umm... for titles, I have a couple. Maybe: Fidelity, Obligations, or Faithfulness. That's about all I can think of. Hopefully this helps!

Anyways, post your sequel soon!
CosenAngel chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
I've read both allegiances and loyalties I love them! Sorry for not reviewing allegiances, but I'm far to lazy for doing so .''

I think connections is a good title. tell me when you've doone that .

~Suzuki