Reviews for In The Open
Evemfoster chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Please! Update. Your story is one of the best i have read. Please continue the story.
Yabbit chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
*waits patiently*

:P
kat chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
I just found this story... I'm just disappointed that it appears to have been abandoned, and at such a cliff-hanger moment no less. I'd rather like to read what happens next.
nljfs chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
I know it's been years, but I'd love to see a continuation of this story... it's intrigued me every time I've read it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
cool
CalamitySnidget chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
Please please please please please update this! There are by far too few stories about Immortals being "outed." Keep this one going!
Junesun chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Hey, I love your story so far. Promise the next chapter will come soon?
sass chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
Like it!
Cat in a box chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
Great fic, can't wait for Duncan's press conference!
Kent Rigel chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
I've been waiting a while for the next installment of this. The second chapter really caught my imagination - primarily because it was rather different from the most other Highlander truth!revealed type fics in that it wasn't about a specific person or group discovering Duncan's or Methos' immortality... it's about the whole world being turned on it's head.

I hope you whip up the next installment soon.
peya luna chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
Wah! what a thriller! i really hope youll date up quicker in the future, or im bound to get a heart-attack!
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
Thanks for sharing this tale.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
Looks like the master stategist Methos is going to have to determine a pre-emptive press conferance... before long.
jenetri chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
Great update! Please write more!
Reagan chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
What an interesting concept. Quite realistic too. I really hope you decide to continue this because I want to read more. I love your version of Methos. You capture his gravitas well. Please post more soon.