Reviews for Not So Naive
Skyler chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I think I got a nosebleed too!
helloshatteredlove chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
omg! nobody has a more evil smirk than malfoy! that will never happen! but you made it awesome with riku!
Illyric chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Nice! Very descriptive. I also liked the ending XD. KairixSelphy lol.
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
loved it. i like how the fangirls are watching the whole time. alot fo people wrtie that kaire doesn't like them together but as good friends as they are i can't see how she wouldn't be.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Ee! I feel so dirty...like the ending though...sorry have to stop my own nosebleed...and I need a shower...
dragunzahurr chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
...spwe

:))

that was so good
Aedem chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Oh my god, that was amazing, and the ending made me laugh! Keep up the good work!
RequiemGirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I really liked this fanfic. the ending was soo unexpected. i would have never thought that they were being watched the whole time.
jojobeans93 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
*fans herself*

well well well!

This was hott. as in deserving 2 tt's. HOTT.

love the smutt/ending/everything.

it seems like you took inspiration from some stories i've read. If you did, i'm glad! (it was sexy)

Anyways, great job.

Do write more!

Jojobeans93
Spork-Work-Orange chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Wo... Loved it. You need to write more fics.
May Eve chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
hahaha! i luv how you ended it! that was so perfect! especially the whole, "naw i think i like it here with the gay men." thing! i'm laughing so hard right now! the writing wasn't wow but i twas ok. a few grammar and spelling and basic mistakes but otherwise a decent enough piece. good luck and i hope you write some more!
ProfessorHojotheGEN-I-US chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Well, I finally got off my lazy butt and reviewed your story! Now . . . you know what you must do. I hope. But, anywho, on to the review.

For being just a quick one-shot, this was extremely cute. I liked the parts with Riku's teasing and Sora's pouting. And because Riku and Sora are just ultimately cute together anyway, it was great. And no matter what Sora says, he'll always be naive. _

Aside from all the cuteness, it was also quite sexy. The yaoi parts were written well. Mm-hm. Good stuff. I seemed to be noticing a pattern in your written as well. You tend to like to make the uke talk dirty to the seme. Not that I'm complaining, of course! Merely an observation.

I enjoyed the end a lot. It was very cute and very funny. The only problem I had was that you spelled Tidus like Titus and Selphie like Selphy. But other than that, it was extremely cute.

Overall, I enjoyed this one-shot! I hope you'll continue to write more in the future. Talk to you later, my friend!
The Valentine End chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This is SO Kick AS

- LOVE IT

Rocked MY WoRLD
ChasingIntegrity chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I registered juts to reveiw this, just so you know.

OH MEH GAWD THAT ROCKED MY WORLD.

You know I adore you, right?

-Jai
Yukiko101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Marry me?

Amazing fanfic..You are too good at this; it makes me jealous. Heh.

Honestly, though. That was a really good fanfic. Though I loved everything, the ending had to be the best!

-Raezyn