Reviews for My Big Fat Hyuuga Wedding
Darkhope chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
This is funny. I love how the news that Naruto and Hinata are getting married almost killed Hiashi. Imagine what will happen to him when [if] Hinata gets PREGNANT with a son or something. LOL! Update soon!
Son Kenshin chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Awesome start to your fanfic. I really can't wait for more. Update soon.

If it's not too much trouble, please check out mine...Bending the Jutsu, it's a Naruto/Avatar: The Last Airbender crossover, Naru/Hina's the main pairing.
Gawdzilla chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
this is funny, update soon
Florentine Quill chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
*cackles evilly* That line is priceless..."I told my otousan I was getting married and he had a HEART ATTACK." I can't wait to see how crazy things will get!
amazingsensation chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
I adore this story. Short, but cute. Bonus points for the humor. I feel that this will become a hit, and surely earn more reviews because you deserve it. Highly anticipating the next chapter!
RasenganFin chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
oh Hanabi, she's a bitch.
daragon10 chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
interesting
JayFX chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
ahahahahah, this story is halarious, i love it!
Egghead chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Nice. Update soon
Morriganna chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
HAHAHA!
Apothecary's Rose chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
That was awesome! I kept laughing! Poor Hiashi...But he had it coming,I mean come on Hinata and Naruto are so made for each other! Anyway, really cute story, I liked the way Naruto proposed, and the part about Sasuke and Sakura's wedding,and I figured Naruto was gonna do something to make it known, and the ending part was hilarious! Awesome job, please update soon, I wanna know what happens next!
writer4ever14 chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Hey! I love your story so far. It went right onto my alert list! I love the Naruto/Hinata pairing. My 2 favorite pairings are Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Hinata. I can find tons of good Sasuke/Sakura stories to read, but for some reason there just aren't as many good Naruto/Hinata stories to read. I was SO happy when I found yours. This story is already so funny and realistic. I just love it! It is so good. PLEASE PLEASE update soon. I also love how you put Sasuke and Sakura in there. Well, I have to go finish writing the 3rd chapter pf my story, Resolution. It's a sasuke/Sakura story. Hm... maybe when I am done with it I will write a Naruto/Hinata story. Although it won't be even close to as good as yours. Sorry, I am babbling again. It's a trait of mine. Sorry if I annoyed you. It's abreat story and update soon! Bye!

writer4ever14 (sam)
RasenganFin chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Father-in-laws are nice it's the MOTHER-in-laws that are EVIL! they make Orochimaru seem like a kitten.
animeboy-12 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
i rarely read any naruto fics...but this interest me...keep it up.
Angel kitsune of darkness chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
AAW! NARUTO-KUN! HOW SWEET! I WAS SO CRACKING UP AT THIS!
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »