Reviews for My Big Fat Hyuuga Wedding
Conejo-sama chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
Yay! Happy ending!

I really liked this story. It had all the humor of Naruto that you'd usually see. But the parenthesis with those side notes were unnecessary. You could've just added a comma, but it's okay. The story was still good.
Conejo-sama chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
I wonder what that gift was. Mostly likely dirty ;)
Conejo-sama chapter 11 . 11/21/2011
Sasuke hugging Naruto? What has this world come to! (jk!)
Conejo-sama chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
Sakura shouldn't be jumping in the trees like that when she's pregnant. But who would argue with a lady in labor?
Conejo-sama chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Naruto is a funny caretaker! He's so cute when he's stupid
Conejo-sama chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Not a very wise choice, if you ask me
Conejo-sama chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
I applaud Naruto's courage. I will attend his funeral (jk!)
Okazaki323 chapter 14 . 5/30/2011
Awww! Very cute story. The jokes were funny (though that may be due to my sleep deprivation).
meatballs in the impala chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
Sasuke's like, not Hokage, and you are... XD
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
Aww... Thats sweet but seriously, i didnt even think that marrying hinata would be such a problem for naruto. Still, this is a wonderful story, make more in the future (not that you hadnt made a lot)!
JoiZ. D chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
Awww... Really, you write absolutely AWESOME stories! Gosh, I love all your stories so much! Keep up the great work!
zunaira ghazal chapter 14 . 1/26/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i loved it!
zunaira ghazal chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
GOD that was so funny!
zunaira ghazal chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
lol, cute!
Perpetual159 chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
rofl... I think my face is bruised. I don't think I've face-palmed myself so much in my life in one sitting. On the other hand, it's been a while since I've had this good of a laugh XD

This story was hilarious. Naruto's such a block head, but that's what makes him so adorable, and Hinata... damn... good thing she loves him so damn much, otherwise she'd strangle him.
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »