Reviews for Dead Last
Is this the 'I have a girlfriend so you fangirls should leave me alone now' tatic? Cos you don't know how hard it was to read that last bit. I almost had a spaz attack but I was literally like "No! I can't do this! What the hell?! Shit!" Then I continued reading :) it wasn't so bad but it has me totally freaked out. (I am a constant reviewer so I think I should give myself a name...)
Sasuke isn't the only one who dreams of Naruto! I did last night! Though... Nothing quite like what Sasuke dreamt at all... In my dream I was Naruto... Which Is weird cos I'm a girl. But if Sasuke can pretend to be the opposite gender, then I can dream myself up as Naruto!
I wasn't too sure when I started reading this, but I decided that I would loyally finish the chapter to the end since I like your other story The Ultimate Uke Syndrome so much (you're also just a really good writer). I'm happy to say that you have impressed me. I am completely loyal to you (and your story) if that means anything to you :) (please continue writing fanfiction is what keeps me going when I have all this boring homework that makes no sense for me to complete)
Auhhhhhhhhh
LOVE IT
alchemistnojitsu chapter 1 . 6/21
Oh my god you must have gotten the idea for this fanfic from w juliet . Am I right? I absolutely love that manga and I can't wait to read your version of it please continue
thehereandnow33 chapter 14 . 6/9
Best fanfic I've read in a while!, what happen to the next chapter?! :(
It was really good at frst bt yr stry wnt dwnhil man. I didnt lk it at ol. It ws too cnfusng, n nt in a good way. Sorry again.
Aww so cute hurry and do the next chapter
skyeza chapter 14 . 2/22
Hey, please please finish this. Please!.. I really think that not finishing is mean. I love (hate? Love?) that Sasuke is such a whinging bitch. I love Kiba.. Is there gonna be any face time with Neji? Please continue
rohime chapter 14 . 1/24
Oh damn I loved that ending, and how Sasuke brought Naruto back.
Totally agree with your opinion on Sasuke, btw. I don't get how he has all of those fangirls after all that shit that he put Naruto through in the mangaanime...
Haha is it bad that I keep getting sadistic pleasure from what Sasuke's put through in this fic? XD As always, thank you for your writing, Author-sama.
Icyicy00 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I didn't know it was possible to capture the mood of Fangirl fuelled concert that perfectly, and I haven't even been to a concert before. I really felt like I was there, standing right next to Sasuke. You have earned my uttermost repect.

Naruto with long hair...in all honesty I like it better medium length

I cannot see where this is going, that the part I like best about this fic...besides the absolutely amazing recreation of mad fangirls
WolfieLiz chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
will thsi story have a continuation?
Just a fan chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
Well, so i have finally reached this chapter, and altho I have calmed down...and altho I love the story...I have such contradicting feelings about this. I mean, I love how you portray Naruto, but I hate it too. Is like Sasuke is always there for him, after him, yet Naruto is just being a whore and childish and god damn immature. It's weird, cuz I like it, but I hate it lol I just wished that for once Naruto would be the one jealous and concerned about Sasuke, cuz he is going through a lot more shit right now emotionally than idiot Naruto is. Honestly, even tho I am a SasuNaru fan, I find myself shipping Gaara and Sasuke instead when I read this story. There is just a limit to how much crap someone can take, and I think Sasuke already reached his limit. It would be stupid for him to let himself be used by the blonde again just cuz he is back.

Anyways, I look forward to the next chapter because despite my current hatred for Naruto's personality in the story, i still love it and of course I love the pair XDDD Keep working hard.
Just a fan chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
Dammit, that's it! I need a break before reading the next chapter cuz I feel like I am gonna throw Naruto out the window...-pants- Making Sasuke feel miserable while he acts like a whore, give me a break. Sasuke should just hook up with Gaara and leave the stupid blonde. As for Itachi, I love him too much to hate him lol

Other than that, great story. Altho ur favoritism for Naruto clearly shows since u let him cheat around but don't let Sasuke have any hot sexy lover to cheat with as well...still I am enjoying the story. XD
2,818 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »