Reviews for Dead Last
PercicoForLife14 chapter 14 . 3/28
So I found this story earlier today and did not stop reading it till the end. I don't know if this is discontinued but I really enjoyed it. The plot twist literally make me wanna scream from joy, anger, and sadness. But I don't. I love the relationship settings in the story that really make you think about who Naruto really loves. Hope you do continue. Update please.
Guilty Bird chapter 3 . 2/19
Lmfao this fic is so troll/crack, I'm cracking up.
Vampire-luver0.0 chapter 14 . 1/27
OMFG i DIED when sasuke's singing turned out to be awful...I'll admit i was scared there for a minute thinking "where are you going with this" but omg you had me in tears at the beginning, laughing like a hyena in the middle, and crying at the end! Gosh, i should not have read this chapter on the bus, the looks I'm getting...gosh all for your story..., man they must think I'm an escapee from a mental institute!

Great story, i really enjoyed it, and i only found it hours ago! I wish you would continue but i'm not holding my breath waiting...but if you ever read this, please at least write a summary or something on how you would have ended it.

It's a unique concept, seeing naruto take the popular with girls role instead of sasuke. It's actually what probably drew me in, haha!

For what it's worth, this was a really fun ride, and even if this story is dead and never to be updated again, what a ride it was!
Kid74c chapter 14 . 1/21
I would love to see more of this story in the near future
One read my seme is a uke 2 the only reason Naruto is shorter is because of eating just insta ramen and 3 fuck u
Crimson613 chapter 14 . 1/11
so maybe this story is dead? since its been so long...
still, i wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this (or rather rereading this lol)
Gam Feng chapter 14 . 1/1
I take it back, your story needs no changes. I'm sure you'll chew Naruto out in the next chapter without anyone having to tell you to, ne?
Gam Feng chapter 12 . 1/1
Ditto violet stone
Violet Stone chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Like... I cried? I felt so god damned awful reading this, cuz I can't deal with angst. And usually by now with angst, I would have quit. I didn't. I'm here and waiting for the next chapter. I feel like sasuke shouldn't be all accepting I mean after all, NARUTO PULLED THAT SHIT ON HIM! Also what happened to Itachi, probebly went to the North Pole of hell now that I think about it. I feel really bad for temari and the Dead last members, especially after I saw wht they were doing and how they looked like after all thier effort. I think Naru is being a stuck prick, he should be RAVISHING sasuke, no joke. Also he shows to casually. Earlier today I was using this story to solve ally problems; I'm hungry, Sasunaru; my butt is cold, sasunaru; I need motavational to play piano? SASUNARU! But now the story is depressing an is no longer warming my butt. Then gain my butt no longer needs warming because I am indoors undercover's. In fact I am over heating. Sorry this is long right? Even though you like long ones, this one is long and it's not even that relevant. It's just me ranting about my butt now... Naruto needs to suffer! He needs to grovel at Sasuke's feet! He needs to understand what sasuke went through. He needs to get sasuke all his dead last merchandise back! Overall I love the story. Thank you. (But why so depressive?) love you, bye.
SaikaMasaomi chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
Finish the fricking story. Now! It's so good
MzMilo chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
I'm laughing with tears coming down from my eyes while reading this chapter. Thank you for creating this incredible story.
Sparkling-Iris chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Wow, I really like this story. Please write more! :D
lacomptessa chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
HAHAHAHA You got me there! I thought it was real but it turns out it was just a dream. Sasuke's got it bad!
chihiro chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
Write more! Write more! I love the story and hope you get the next chapter up soon. :D
TamiLove chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I... LOVED IT! I need to go read more right now, this is so freaking awesome!
2,787 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »