Reviews for Dead Last
inuyashamunkey chapter 14 . 8/29
y no update?
Book Eater chapter 1 . 8/24
Fucking yes. I love this and I love you.
hoe chapter 14 . 5/11
its been years but pls I wanna see narutos love
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 14 . 4/18
Hi! This is the best NaruSasu fanfic of all time! I love the plot, the characters, EVERYTHING! :D The last chapter is such a cliffhanger! :'( I really hope you update soon... But I feel like this story has been abandoned cause it had been six years.. However, by some miracle, I hope you update soon...
I really hope Naruto and Sasuke get together soon. Seriously?! Its been 14 chapters...But oh well, I love slow burn! :) I feel like Naruto is kinda in denial..I think he already likes Sasuke..Though Sasuke doesn't know because he was rejected 3 times... First Temari, Ino, Gaara, now Itachi?! Man..Sasuke sure has lots of rivals.. I really don't get the deal with Itachi.. I hope you will clarify it in the future chapters.. Anyway, Can't wait for the next chapter! Take care! :D

PS: I think I had fallen in love with dead last...The way you described Naruto and the band is just the best! I think I am turning into a Naruto fangirl... Sasuke Watch Out! Lol

You know, I was actually hoping for Naruto show up in the concert.. That he will sing together with Sasuke... Oh well, Naruto Welcome Back!
aniellet chapter 14 . 4/5
please please please update!
LycheeRambutan chapter 1 . 4/3
You got me crying, pls update though it had been 5 years since
MonochromeRainbow993 chapter 2 . 3/1
I'm Like That chapter 14 . 2/7
Since this is my first review and all I really don't know what to say and I'm sorry if this is really long and you get bored out of your mind reading it (or maybe this will be really short I don't know average review lengths but anyway) I really love where you've gone with the story and how Sasuke has evolved in his character. And I especially love how he's just dropped his bet and his Uchiha pride and his bitchy PMSing just so he can bring his dobe back. Ok yeah, this is probably like WAAAYYY on the short side of reviews. But anyway just wanna give you my love and my hope that maybe you'll come back to this? thanks for your hard work! :)
Bluxpudding chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
"Girls are crazy" I whisper to myself repeatedly as I read on
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
lolol itachi wuah? lol i cant
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
im almost wishing sasuke was a girl now lolol
narufemsasu or something lol
sasunaru is amaze tho
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
sasunaru only in sad, sad sasukes dreams tho
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
Is this the 'I have a girlfriend so you fangirls should leave me alone now' tatic? Cos you don't know how hard it was to read that last bit. I almost had a spaz attack but I was literally like "No! I can't do this! What the hell?! Shit!" Then I continued reading :) it wasn't so bad but it has me totally freaked out. (I am a constant reviewer so I think I should give myself a name...)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
Sasuke isn't the only one who dreams of Naruto! I did last night! Though... Nothing quite like what Sasuke dreamt at all... In my dream I was Naruto... Which Is weird cos I'm a girl. But if Sasuke can pretend to be the opposite gender, then I can dream myself up as Naruto!
2,831 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »