Reviews for Dead Last
Kill yourself. Not out of hating the story but your feminist point of view. I respect women. I don't respect feminists.
thecollectiveunconscious chapter 14 . 5/30
I've read this story over at least ten times over the years and keep coming back to it. Honestly think it is the best Naruto fanfic I've ever read. I'm so amazed at how well you pack these angsty heartbreaking emotions along with so many funny passages that actually had me laughing out loud. You're an incredible writer and if any fanfic deserves to go mainstream, this one is it. I would have loved to read the next chapter from Naruto's perspective and seen his reaction as he hears Sasuke's speech to him... But I'm glad at least they were reunited in this last chapter! I don't know if you ever come back on the site anymore or sporadically check out reviews etc, but I want to thank you for writing this! I'll keep coming back and re-reading whenever I need a little inspiration in my life.
Ichij0u chapter 4 . 4/23
wait nevermind
Ichij0u chapter 4 . 4/23
I'm so confused, sas is cross dressing but naru knows that he's not a girl? Or?
DarkJewel55 chapter 4 . 3/4
DAFUQ
DarkJewel55 chapter 3 . 3/4
tell me this is a dream...
ColorfulNympho chapter 14 . 12/24/2016
Omggggg. Why did he have to be so bad... tamarI should have been more sus with no practicing. At all. Who'd allow that. Lol but it makes sense; coming out of no where with crap.
Gaaah. They need more sexy time. With details... instead of fast forward.. D: and not rushed spit-style...that makes me cringe.
But I like that he is finally an effing boyyyyy
ColorfulNympho chapter 12 . 12/24/2016
This is so interesting. And cute.
ColorfulNympho chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
I love this so much, please update soon! :3
inuyashamunkey chapter 14 . 8/29/2016
y no update?
Book Eater chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Fucking yes. I love this and I love you.
2,844 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »