Reviews for The Rainbow Princess
lisa chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
loser story come up with something more fun
Microsuede Mouse chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Kya! I like.
raquel chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
hahha this is funny but in a good way D
kiwi.bear chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
WAHH! Just read the book btw, & it was awesome. As was this ficcie the last line is pure fluff. -jealous of your serious skizzles- Meh! t-t xP
spirithamburger chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
-gasp of joy- A Bridge to Terebithia fic! This book (haven't gotten a chance to see the movie yet) has always been so special to me (and my poor little sisters. Both of them read it in an hour then gushed to me about it through their tears. Being the mean older sister I am, I didn't warn them).

This is beautiful, sad and poetic, just like the book itself, though of course with your drop-dead-gorgeous description. (yes, I will keep mentioning that, because it is AMAZING) Jess and Leslie together ultimate adorability! And him deciding he 'want sot be a colorful person'? Priceless.
R0Blade chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Good flow of emotions and descriptive paragraphs. A unique btt fanfic imo, so congrats in that regard. The one swear you used (or the only one I caught) kinda stuck out and seemed avoidable or at least replaceable.

Good job.
holikimaela chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Yay!

I liked this very much. You're a very poignant writer, and managed to hold interest very well using description.

Thank you for writing this.
StarsandGalaxies chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This story sticks out...(in a good way) one of my fave Btt stories..And i read A LOT of them
asianartist-inu chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
for some reason i just absolutely love this. you caught exactly what emotions go through jess in BtT. love it.
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Ah this is up! I hadn't realised. Though I haven't read the book or seen the movie, I still enjoyed this muchly.

And thaank you! Likewise. Now, excuse me as I go make a note to damn well credit you in my fics. -pencils it in- You deserve it like whoa, after all.
Foster Marsh chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Pretty good! I enjoyed the clever use of adjectives/similes/metaphors throughout the story. I did notice that you switched yellow and orange when you named the colors of the rainbow. I was going to call you on the cursing and the fluffiness, but then I realized you had already warned about them :D
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Wow! That was wonderfully written. You must have worked really hard on it, and proofread many times! Keep up the good work!