Reviews for The Spy Game
xX-FutureCelebrity-Xx chapter 19 . 4/17/2017
I'm not sure if you still check your reviews here anymore, but I would like to say that this is SUCH a great fic. Your writing style is so unique, and the plot is so clever. I still have so many questions for the story, but I enjoyed the story and maybe one day, you'll see this review?

xx
Daledesu chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
This was great. You left me speechless, can't say how much I liked this story.
I have to say that among all your characters I loved your Walburga the most. Great to know that in one of those parallel universes Sirius has a good mother. Although he should have been a bit nicer to her.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I JUST READ THE EPILOGUE AND IT'S GREAT. ALSO IF ANYONE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE EPILOGUE (BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND THE LINK MYSELF) JUST SEARCH SPY GAME EPILOGUE
vivienne99 chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
This was such a good story and it reminds me of dollhouse by melanie martinez.
Mih Black chapter 19 . 12/8/2015
I loved reading this! You write incredibly well and I was amazed by this alternative universe you created. Most stories fail to bring depth to Peter Pettigrew, but yours didn't and I loved it. Not only Peter, but all characters were well developed. The epilogue made me laugh because six year old children's writing is so cute! I'm really curious about James' mom. Please tell me why she fell sick? And thanks for the lovely story
Arrhyllyan chapter 19 . 10/27/2015
Wow, just wow. This is probably my favorite fic in this fandom. Everything was so well done. l love how tied together everything was, a quick question, was I correct in my guess that Tom infected Orion with hiv who in turn infected Bella, who in turn infected Patrick who in turn infected and effectively killed James' mother? Such a well thought out, engaging piece of work. I loved it.
mokey chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
So somber! .

I'm sad to see the story end (again, lol) but this was a very great chapter overall.
Mokey chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
So, I decided to reread the story after a few years and it's still as beautiful as ever. :3 I'm rather sad it's so short but I'm excited to read the next chapter. .
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
Um. What was wrong with Mrs Potter in the first place?
candyheart43430 chapter 19 . 3/4/2015
I love this story (: its so touching and so beautifully written! When I first started reading it I could no stop til it was done. I can't believe its over ): But it was amazing and I plan to keep reading it over and over again in to future!
Just Another Hell Raiser chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
This story has been with me for the past four years. I've read it around 8 times, and have brushed back over probably thirty bits and peices of it. I know this story in and out - it's run through my head for days at a time, and I've got this shit practically memorized.

And still, of course, I sobbed at the closing lines. I try to summon the words to express to you how greatful I am that you wrote this, and they fail. It's all stunning. And it all wraps in together, every motif and message and symbol.

I'm gonna take some space to say that this time around, I truly appreciate the work you did with Petunia's eating disorder. I had anorexia for a good year or so before I got a little better, and reading about how everyone around her had planned to help before it was too late - it really struck a chord with me. The mass of social commentary stuffed into such fragmentary snapshots of this little neighborhood...brilliant.

If I had a genie that would grant me three wishes, one would be that this were a novel, so I could discuss it for hours with non-fanfiction people. The thing you've created is alive. As I write this, I see Sirius walking past his upset mother with a black eye, I see Peter first meeting Sinistra, I see Serverus staring at Rozier's watch, I see Remus putting the rosary around his neck, I see escape and choice and clumsy and grace and fear of repeating your parents' mistakes. This story is a breathing thing, and it has never left my head.

I know this was a bit of a long one, and that you probably don't even check this account anymore. But what you've written has changed my life, and I will always be grateful for it.
IWLTxo chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
I'm a huge fan of this story. If you could send me a link to the epilogue, I'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks for writing this great fic btw.
FetFemme chapter 19 . 5/15/2014
So, I wasn't sure how to feel about the ending,.. I read this all in a day or so and I fell in love with it, but I got no conclusion. Hold on... lemme read that epilogue... just saw it...
Aw, still no closure. But it's okay :) your story was still really awesome and well written! I'm about to go to your page to be WOWed by your other masterpices!
Fet
JJ chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
I hope you're pleased to know you ruined my night's sleep! This fucking story was so addictive and sad and gorgeous and wonderful that I'm now stick lying in bed wanting to cry 3 hours before I have to wake up. But it was worth it for the wonder that was 'the spy game'. Thank you so much for a beautiful piece of storytelling.
biblioholic chapter 19 . 10/24/2013
Wonderful story. It was well written in a way that readers could understand different characters' motives and actions. You also made it easy to both empathize and sympathize with each of the main characters and their less-than-perfect situations. The era was set nicely and the atmosphere matched the time period. It was sad but refreshingly realistic to give it a not-quite-happy ending rather than a happily ever after ending that would've spoiled the story.

Good luck on all your writing endeavours!