Reviews for You & I
skyhart100 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
wow! this couple really worked.

I found it really sweet at the end when he said 'yet I do'!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :D
sakR9 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Ohhhh my goodness! The last line just got me... I think I'm tearing up here.

Great great fic. It had undertones of depression in it... or maybe I'm just feeling a little depressed, but then it got so steamy and so romantic...

thanks for writing this! Definitely a lovely piece of work!
Pangari chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Bitter sweet is what I'd call this...it leaves you with a sense of fulfillment and yet strangly hallow/incomplete in the end.

Great story! Keep it up :)
axelkairi chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
So good! I love Rufus/Tifa, but I'm not sure why lol. This is the first Rufus/Tifa fic I've read, and you really set the bar! I really want more, but I also feel like it's perfect how it is. Anyway, I loved it! Good job!
Here1010There chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
What a beautiful story! I love the ending the best, it was so sad.
0TerrorInABox0 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I absolutely love this oneshot! You did an excellent job writing it. _
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
very nice
summerbee chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
It is a wonderful story. And you brought the RufusxTifa pairing very believeable. It is very good.
ameyxo chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
aww... :(, the ending is sad, but I really loved it!
Tifafan chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Aw, Rufus. Who wouldn't want to love Tifa? Come to your senses. P
riley-is number 1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
omg can you please right a sequel i realize that was supposed to be a one shot but i love our rufus tifa fan fics they are so god! lol you really do need a sequel for howu to heal a broken heart though... it has to envolve cloud... lol yea definitley
Scorpicus chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow! That was awesome! Sexy without being smutty - very hard to pull off. The poeticness of the whole thing is quite brilliant.

Nice one shot ;)
The Great Kyonkitchi and Co chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Wow, that's all I have to say about this fic. I like how you've captured the heat of the moment without making this into a sex fic. I also have to commend you for using one of my favorite pairings. Overall, great writing.
ichinanahachi chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
i love it! a relationship that start as a one night stand can lead to love..this is actually a good material to build up a good long story. so im requesting for a sequel )
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 7/9/2007