Reviews for Gimp, Dodgeball, and Romance
me LOVE!
phoenixmon007 chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Great story. Just right!
Chaser Spinnet chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
YOU wrote those lyrics? WOWIE ZOWIE! They were awesome!
Crayon chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Braid my gimp... umm.. that can send different disturbing messages to the younger readers... Oh! The story! Very good! I hope your bee sting gets better soon. *hands Lia a band-aid* Now finish the story!
Silver Eagle chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
::giggles:: That was kawaii! hehe... Tai thought it was for Bi... ::huggles a Tai plushie:: Siwie widdle Tai-guy... ::looks up:: er... (if you've ever seen Yumi's sleeping beauty doujinshi, I'm like Sora when Mimi barges in on her and Yama in the park) yeah... well, it was kawaii... - I luvved. Yume: Maybe you should get a big tatoo on ur forehead saying "TAI-GUY IS MINE! NOT YOURS MINE! Me: I dunno if that would fit. It's a thought though... Yume: O.O YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Me: ::holds out hands and sweatdropps:: I AM! I AM!
Kalming Waters chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Gimps are not so bad, although I suck at it. Thank job I don't have to work with kids, or work even. It's the usual lovely mush, Lia. You have real talent when it comes to romance!
Sky chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Hi that was great, you are good and remember SORATO FOREVER! Yeah Go Sorato! Sorato is FOREVER! Keep on writing, but please don't put too much yaoi or yuri in them cause i don't like that kind of stuff.
Sana Jisushi chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
_ Great story!
StarieCloud chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
hm... i wonder if my concilors feel like that? ::grins evily:: no i'm a perfect angel. cool fic! shoot i've got a basketball game! ja ne!
Ragamuffin chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
::Dear Lia:: Kawaii! _ Ummers...is gimp like henna? _() I'm such a dork...I need to get out more... My favorite part was when they were in the rain, you had beautiful discriptions of everything that was going on! ) Please keep writing! Until the 24th, ::dragonfire::
Molly chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Good story I prefer Mimato and usually hat Sorato (but I still read them cuz I love Matt), but I like this one!

It's cute.
Celestra chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Pretty good, but I can do without the Sorato because lia and Matt is better.
Claire chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Great story i love sorato love your writing
Flower Cannon chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
*snickers* Gives a whole new meaning to the term "A little bird told me." Romantic as anything. *cough**cough* Poor you. Sounds like hell. Later…

~flo
Nikara chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Another excellent funny story. Keep up the good work.