Reviews for Hired Help
freebutterflyfly chapter 12 . 10/19/2017
HI! I hope your doing fine! i have a little question... will you continue this fic? I REALLY HOPE YOU DO! :D
Dealice chapter 12 . 8/21/2017
This fic is fun and sexy and keeps me wanting to get more. I really hope you will one day come back to finish it :)
Isolating chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
I so cannot wait to read more. : ) Thank you for all your hard work!
Hibisha chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
Updaaaatttteeee! Pliss! You haaaavvvveee to!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Poor Taichi and Yamato. Taichi shouldn't go back out with Ikato. Poor Yamato. I hope Taichi and Yamato end up going out with each other, and I hope this story has a happy ending for them both.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
TaichiYamatoFan chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
I'd really love it if you could continue on this story. I've just re-read it and am as anxious as ever to know what happens next. I know it's been awhile since the last update, but it would be awesome if you could add another chapter :)

Either way, keep up the great writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
Please continue this story :) I've been dying for an update hahaha
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
Please update this was the only story that caught my attention
Resonance-Superheroes21 chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
beautiful love ur story i just love it. update soon and let me know when its up.
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
Do update! ;)
Fragile Anonymity chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
This story is brilliant! The characters are well laid out, the emotion behind their actions and thoughts are apparent. You took them decidedly out of canon, but didn't lose the essence of who they were. I was cheering so hard for Matt at the end of this chapter, and can't wait to read more about their exploits. I do hope you'll continue this one through to the end.

Best of luck,

Fragile Anonymity
ShadowsOfTheNight chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Please please please update :-)

I love this story!
Kyler Conroy chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
I had just given up on this story completely when I found it had two new chapters. I can't tell you how excited I was. Loved the chapters and can't wait for more. Glade you finally updated again. This story is as good as I remember.
Akira Nishikawa chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
Good story this one, i do hope you update soon.
RueTheRaven chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
THANK YOU!

I thought you'd never post another chapter after I was so caught up in this story and eagerly waited for more! I really hope you do manage to finish this story, because it would be such a HUGE waste if something so well-written wasn't finished. After reading this, I have a new-found eagerness to read more.