Reviews for Hired Help
Hibisha chapter 12 . 2/23
Updaaaatttteeee! Pliss! You haaaavvvveee to!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Poor Taichi and Yamato. Taichi shouldn't go back out with Ikato. Poor Yamato. I hope Taichi and Yamato end up going out with each other, and I hope this story has a happy ending for them both.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
TaichiYamatoFan chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
I'd really love it if you could continue on this story. I've just re-read it and am as anxious as ever to know what happens next. I know it's been awhile since the last update, but it would be awesome if you could add another chapter :)

Either way, keep up the great writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
Please continue this story :) I've been dying for an update hahaha
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
Please update this was the only story that caught my attention
Resonance-Superheroes21 chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
beautiful love ur story i just love it. update soon and let me know when its up.
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
Do update! ;)
Fragile Anonymity chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
This story is brilliant! The characters are well laid out, the emotion behind their actions and thoughts are apparent. You took them decidedly out of canon, but didn't lose the essence of who they were. I was cheering so hard for Matt at the end of this chapter, and can't wait to read more about their exploits. I do hope you'll continue this one through to the end.

Best of luck,

Fragile Anonymity
ShadowsOfTheNight chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Please please please update :-)

I love this story!
Kyler Conroy chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
I had just given up on this story completely when I found it had two new chapters. I can't tell you how excited I was. Loved the chapters and can't wait for more. Glade you finally updated again. This story is as good as I remember.
Akira Nishikawa chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
Good story this one, i do hope you update soon.
RueTheRaven chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
THANK YOU!

I thought you'd never post another chapter after I was so caught up in this story and eagerly waited for more! I really hope you do manage to finish this story, because it would be such a HUGE waste if something so well-written wasn't finished. After reading this, I have a new-found eagerness to read more.
Too-Lazy-To-Log-In chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
This was a great chapter! I can't wait for the next one. I've followed this story for a long time, I'm really excited to see that you are beginning to update again! Made my day/week...maybe even month hahaha :-)
momentai chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
I very much like this story. The emotions, the drama, the love, it all just amazing. I just must say get them back together or bad things will come your way! *cackles ominously and stirrs a cauldron* this is really one of the better stories I've seen, so for the love of Taito update!
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 12 . 3/30/2011